November 23, 2017, 09:11:05 PM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 9491 times)

November 03, 2017, 07:07:55 PM
Reply #765

Stumpy

Pickford is a human sieve . Time for Robles recall .
Christ.Pickford is the least of our worries.

November 03, 2017, 07:11:13 PM
Reply #766

Rodenplav64

He will be a great goalie for us,pick of the buys so far.A good defence will help the lad instead of the knuckle draggers he,s got in front of him now.All the top keepers from the past have legendary defences in front of them,Shilton,Seaman and Southall to name but a few.

I am not saying he won't be a good keeper in time but at the moment he is not a safe pair of hands . Joel kept plenty of clean sheets with the same shite in front of him . Stek and Pickford seem incapable of it . Those damned statistics don't lie . He lets in 1.97 a game ( and I hate fractional stats ) so lets call it 2 .

November 03, 2017, 07:13:01 PM
Reply #767

Rodenplav64

you know nothing about football.

That's why I feel so at home on here .

November 03, 2017, 07:21:22 PM
Reply #768

Bluenose 91

I am not saying he won't be a good keeper in time but at the moment he is not a safe pair of hands . Joel kept plenty of clean sheets with the same shite in front of him . Stek and Pickford seem incapable of it . Those damned statistics don't lie . He lets in 1.97 a game ( and I hate fractional stats ) so lets call it 2 .

How many shots on goal per game are we conceding though?

You're honestly insane if you reckon Robles is better than Pickford.

November 03, 2017, 07:48:48 PM
Reply #769

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
At the moment he is not a safe pair of hands . same shite in front of him . Stek and Pickford seem incapable of it . Those damned statistics don't lie . He lets in 1.97 a game ( and I hate fractional stats ) so lets call it 2 .
You cant take that stat in isolation tho. We are conceding more shots, more chances, theres more pressure on us, more crosses coming and that's from the back 4 and the 3 dm's being a mixture of poor and out of form

Simply simply lovely

November 03, 2017, 08:08:35 PM
Reply #770

Rodenplav64

You cant take that stat in isolation tho. We are conceding more shots, more chances, theres more pressure on us, more crosses coming and that's from the back 4 and the 3 dm's being a mixture of poor and out of form

Which is all it takes to wreck a keeper . He is more likely to turn out like Rob Greene if he doesn't get a settled defence in front of him soon . I am not blaming him as Koeman has rendered us shite from front to back . People are a bit delusional though if they don't think a lot of mistakes are purely down the lad himself .