July 23, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 22020 times)

November 07, 2017, 01:08:57 AM
Reply #225

everton1952

Good, onwards and (upwards?). I really wanted Rafa in spite of his pedigree.

November 07, 2017, 01:11:21 AM
Reply #226

GoodisonPk

Itís looking pretty likely fat head sam is going to be in till end of season, moyes going to West Ham

How come  we end up with the worse option?

November 07, 2017, 01:11:50 AM
Reply #227

D_murph0278

I can't believe it's got this far. We're talking about a man who has had Blackburn, Newcastle and West Ham United fans everywhere tearing their hair out. A desperate England had to get rid of him due to his scandalous dealings out of the reach of the FA's ears. He has the likes of Kevin Nolan and El Hadji Diouf at the top of his football friends contact list after season after season of anything goes football under his say so.
The man is not fit to walk through Goodison's door in any other entrance but the visitors team entrance.
We're not fucking Sunderland rooted to the bottom in March.
This would be the end of Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

November 07, 2017, 01:14:00 AM
Reply #228

blue slug

How come  we end up with the worse option?

Both poor options fella but I will live with it till the end of the season and get behind old melon head regardless

November 07, 2017, 01:15:40 AM
Reply #229

everton1952

The end is nigh! Don't talk  ff...rubbish. One year from now we will have recovered with some bugger or other in charge after Sam has dug us out of the hole somebody dropped us in.

November 07, 2017, 01:20:32 AM
Reply #230

KoemansNumberTens

I can't believe it's got this far. We're talking about a man who has had Blackburn, Newcastle and West Ham United fans everywhere tearing their hair out. A desperate England had to get rid of him due to his scandalous dealings out of the reach of the FA's ears. He has the likes of Kevin Nolan and El Hadji Diouf at the top of his football friends contact list after season after season of anything goes football under his say so.
The man is not fit to walk through Goodison's door in any other entrance but the visitors team entrance.
We're not fucking Sunderland rooted to the bottom in March.
This would be the end of Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

All 3 were worse for him leaving. Blackburn sacked him when they were in the top half. How they doing now?

November 07, 2017, 01:23:44 AM
Reply #231

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
From clearing the debt, renovating Goodison tastefully, backing managers with funds, securing Bramley Dock and appointing a visionary architect to design a new stadium, selling naming rights to FF, to securing further commercial deals... I thought Moshiri was astute and Bill had finally found the perfect person to get us closer to winning something and competing.

But if Sam Allardyce is appointed as manager he'll have lost my trust.

I'm not usually one for hyperbole on a Monday but fuck me. What's going on. There are better and more progressive options than Fat fucking Sam.

I just wonder whether this is all a ploy to make a Sean Dyche appointment feel more exciting prospect.

November 07, 2017, 01:24:16 AM
Reply #232

The Analog Kid

If anything itís going to be the same as Moyes at West Ham, get us right and through to the end of the season then look for a bigger name.

November 07, 2017, 01:25:00 AM
Reply #233

therealdunc

Really excited about Allerdyce as manager, Everton are back
Blue

November 07, 2017, 01:26:05 AM
Reply #234

Macca77

If anything itís going to be the same as Moyes at West Ham, get us right and through to the end of the season then look for a bigger name.

This is what sky are saying, Moshiri wants a big name manager but is prepared to wait and get this prick in til the end of the season

November 07, 2017, 01:35:26 AM
Reply #236

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

November 07, 2017, 01:37:01 AM
Reply #237

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
"It is believed Moshiri has also targeted a top European coach and a Premier League manager to replace Ronald Koeman, who was sacked last month"

Well, a glimmer of hope there I suppose.

November 07, 2017, 01:37:25 AM
Reply #238

dax78

Everything about this makes perfect sense. Stand back for a minute and analyse this without the blue tinted glasses on. It is exactly what we need and will set things up nicely for the new man next summer.
Hans segers is a legend ;)

November 07, 2017, 01:37:50 AM
Reply #239

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Everything about this makes perfect sense. Stand back for a minute and analyse this without the blue tinted glasses on. It is exactly what we need and will set things up nicely for the new man next summer.

Why is it?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!