September 24, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 23310 times)

October 31, 2017, 01:19:59 AM
Read 23310 times

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Just to remind everyone that we did sign a manager that actually got a team relegated weeks before, then we finished 5th, so it's not all bad.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 31, 2017, 01:22:43 AM
Reply #1

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
With Lukaku ;)

Haha true, but he also got sacked with Lukaku.

October 31, 2017, 02:26:52 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Heard all this when we signed Martinez, and when we signed Rooney. You won't stop going the game or stop supporting the team, if you do then you're a shit fan.

October 31, 2017, 03:15:45 AM
Reply #3

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Not gonna lie, it does feel kind of nice that he fucked previous PL champions off and wasn't interested in that job, yet he'd love to come to us.

October 31, 2017, 03:20:50 AM
Reply #4

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
because he knows he can't match their recent highs

probably reckons he could drag us to at least 10th and get a wall named after him by Bill, though

What he was saying was a bit weird though, it was if he just wants to come in, save us from relegation, then fuck off (with a fat bonus). I'd be quite happy with that.

November 01, 2017, 02:59:37 AM
Reply #5

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He would ensure the club goes back 5 years.  And be a hero if he keeps us up. We don't "need" him.

5 years ago you say? When we used to finish above Liverpool, just behind Spurs and challenge for top 4?
Sign him up then!!!

People seem to think the club has actually improved since Moyes left?

November 01, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Reply #6

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
If we are really in the shit and we need saving, then Allardyce probably makes more sense than Dyche, as he's got a track record of saving clubs from the drop, Dyche is a bigger risk.
Also, if he come in and said to the board "listen, I only want to come here till the end of the season, save you from the drop and fuck off with a nice big bonus", I'd probably be all for that. We could then look at proper replacements after the end of the season when we can look for a manager who actually wants to take us forward, not just save us.
He can't take the club to where it wants to be, but he can help us out of this situation we find ourselves in, if he's digging his heels in for any longer than a 6 -8 month contract then we should move on.