November 20, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 12572 times)

October 31, 2017, 01:56:45 AM
Reply #30

boothill

Please, feel free
[/quote
If you are going to put a comma in follow it with a full stop.
please,.feel free. That doesn't seem at all correct though

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 02:04:23 AM
Reply #31

dunkster

Please god....Nooooooooo
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

October 31, 2017, 02:22:49 AM
Reply #32

Danny

The reaction in this thread is why they basically can't hire him, we'd have fans who would want to protest before his first game in charge.

For what it's worth I think he'd do really well with us, if they get him though it would have to be a 2 year deal and nothing more, keep us up, see how we get on the year after and then he either leaves for cheap or retires.

October 31, 2017, 02:26:41 AM
Reply #33

hill135

Remember when he said he'd win everything if he was manager of Real or Inter lolol

October 31, 2017, 02:26:52 AM
Reply #34

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Heard all this when we signed Martinez, and when we signed Rooney. You won't stop going the game or stop supporting the team, if you do then you're a shit fan.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 31, 2017, 02:30:47 AM
Reply #35

angus1878

my grandad used to joke, (tongue in cheek) if we lost that weekend... that we were that bad we were looking at sam allardyce for manager !!!

god i honestly have shivvers....we are soon to be one of them shitty clubs who are fighting relegation....what a bitter pill !

October 31, 2017, 02:58:47 AM
Reply #36

velimski

The longer we stay in the relegation zone the more appealing appointing Allardyce looks.

I would have shot myself for thinking this way a few weeks ago.

October 31, 2017, 03:00:19 AM
Reply #37

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
The longer we stay in the relegation zone the more appealing appointing Allardyce looks.

I would have shot myself for thinking this way a few weeks ago.

I will still shoot myself hah
I have to return some videotapes.

October 31, 2017, 03:05:16 AM
Reply #38

blue slug

I would rather swallow my pride and stay up with Sam the fat headed twat in charge than us get relegated appointing a fancy named foreign manager with no premier league experience

October 31, 2017, 03:07:03 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
I'd rather have a proper long term ambition than end up stuck with Allardyce for four years winning fuck all and basically going back to the Moyes days.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 31, 2017, 03:09:54 AM
Reply #40

Simon Paul

Administrator
We had a boring manager, and everyone was bored

We got an exciting manager and everyone hated him because we lost a lot

Then we got a "world class manager" and he was shit

Now we want a bore again.

Screw ambition, let's just survive. 

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

October 31, 2017, 03:10:30 AM
Reply #41

toffee_scot

At the moment I am saying 'no fucking way' should we appoint Allardyce because despite our predicament, I have some hope that the board have a long term vision for the club which involves us competing at the very top of the table again and a large part of me is hoping and praying that Unsworth finds a winning formula quickly.

However, I may very well be coming back to this post some time just before Christmas, let's see how I feel then.

October 31, 2017, 03:11:11 AM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heard all this when we signed Martinez, and when we signed Rooney. You won't stop going the game or stop supporting the team, if you do then you're a shit fan.

I'd genuinely jib it if we got big Sam.

October 31, 2017, 03:11:58 AM
Reply #43

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 31, 2017, 03:15:45 AM
Reply #44

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Not gonna lie, it does feel kind of nice that he fucked previous PL champions off and wasn't interested in that job, yet he'd love to come to us.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"