October 23, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 23951 times)

October 31, 2017, 02:45:52 PM
Read 23951 times

GrantyBoy78

The majority of West Ham fans hated him
They’d have him back now though

November 06, 2017, 11:05:29 PM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

hates the shite though doesn't he
TBF we’d probably beat the shite with Fat Sam as manager - he’s set-piece the shit out of them.

November 06, 2017, 11:52:39 PM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

Genuine question: how many premier league teams play good football?

November 07, 2017, 02:21:10 AM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Plenty of competent managers will get us playing as a team and set us up right though....
I dunno, Koeman was a competent manager before we ruined him.

November 07, 2017, 03:53:57 AM
Reply #4

GrantyBoy78

I cling on to Ancelloti saying he's tied to his Bayern contract until the end of the season.
Sorry if mentioned earlier...any ideas who this top European manager is?

November 08, 2017, 10:13:47 PM
Reply #5

GrantyBoy78

I think there's a serious underestimation of our predicament and Allardyce's proven abilities to stabilise and improve teams in our current situation. Heaven only knows how we won on Sunday. We belong in 19th and our squad is a mess. Those who advocate Allardyce are not necessarily saying that he's what we want, but he is probably what we need.
Agreed. Can’t bring myself to say I want Allerdyce but we certainly need an organiser.

Teams don’t go from conceding goals and playing shite football to progressive, pressing tica-taca. First and foremost, you sort the defence out and get organic. Got the basics right and then build on that platform.

Yes we are a win away from mid table and a couple more from European places...but we’ve been dire every single game and there is no evidence we’ve turned the corner and can go in a run of wins. This isn’t a blip, this is us.

November 08, 2017, 10:25:04 PM
Reply #6

GrantyBoy78

Something decisive by the Palace game, surely?

Need some sort of stability, short term or long term
It’s rolling on and on isn’t it? Which would be fine if by some miracle we did get Simeone. But we’ll get Allerdyce anyway and he’ll have about one training session with the players before the Palace game.

November 09, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Reply #7

GrantyBoy78

I’m still laughing at The Ram’s ‘cholesterol face’!