October 21, 2018, 01:20:04 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 23882 times)

October 31, 2017, 04:54:29 PM
Read 23882 times

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 31, 2017, 10:48:39 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Lads we are cannon fodder for every other team in the league at present, I hate the thought of him coming here, but I hate the thought of playing in the championship more...I really have no idea who can save us, but I think he if anyone could if given the chance, but I certainly wouldn't want him hanging around after this season.

The season is barley a quarter done, thereís 84 points still up for grabs. Worse case is we need 30-35 points from the remaining 3/4ís of the season whoeverís in charge. But itís not like weíre cut a drift here with a few games to save ourselves. Thereís plenty to play for and we simply need to get some organisation instilled and roll up our selves and weíll start climbing the table.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 07, 2017, 08:02:16 PM
Reply #2

Ross

If he is so bloody good, then why didnt the bloody hammers want him back

Apparently their owners donít like appointing managers who are contracted elsewhere because of the compensation pay outs, and part of the agreement with Allardyce leaving Palace was a deal he didnít take another job in the league this season and if he does Palace are due £2m in compensation.

Sounds plausible.

November 07, 2017, 08:14:01 PM
Reply #3

Ross

But if he was that good surely they'ed of paid that, not a lot in footy terms

Guess it depends on how strongly they feel about the compensation thing.

November 09, 2017, 06:28:45 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Set for life? I doubt very much he's hard up.

People seem to want to make this about lots of things it isn't. No one (of reasonably sound mind) has a genuine moral objection to him.

Id say that a lot of people on here with sound mind actually object to Allardcye partly because he has no morals given the constant corruption stories that have surfaced over his career and donít want someone with such a lack of morality associated with the club.

That coupled with the fact his teams play god awful negative football is enough for most of sound mind to hope heís never Everton manager.