August 17, 2018, 01:23:38 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 22471 times)

November 07, 2017, 02:12:33 AM
Reply #270

arteta4spain

is right the big man  lolol

Does that beat Martinez' Jason Derulo dancing?

November 07, 2017, 02:13:07 AM
Reply #271

arteta4spain

November 07, 2017, 02:16:40 AM
Reply #272

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Like it or not, we are a complete shambles on the field, no cohesion, no identity and can't defend for shit. His entire career he had made the best of the resources at hand and I believe he is ideal to get us playing as a team, set up correctly, defending well, and most importantly getting results. Thus will ultimately breed confidence in the players, get us playing to our potential and elevating us up the league, which will make us an entirely more attractive proposition for the new manager, along with a bit of spending power and a new stadium on the horizon.

Plenty of competent managers will get us playing as a team and set us up right though....
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 07, 2017, 02:18:52 AM
Reply #273

dax78

Plenty of competent managers will get us playing as a team and set us up right though....
Agreed, but very few will accept a short term contract and step aside when morishi can secure his ultimate target, whomever that may be
Hans segers is a legend ;)

November 07, 2017, 02:19:46 AM
Reply #274

dax78

Hans segers is a legend ;)

November 07, 2017, 02:19:50 AM
Reply #275

The Analog Kid

Been hearing that Moshiri wants Silva but Walsh wants Allardyce. Anyone clarify if that's doing the rounds?

Who’s the owner of Everton out of the two mentioned above?!

Walsh shouldn’t have a say really.

November 07, 2017, 02:21:10 AM
Reply #276

GrantyBoy78

I dunno, Koeman was a competent manager before we ruined him.

November 07, 2017, 02:21:46 AM
Reply #277

arteta4spain

Who's the owner of Everton out of the two mentioned above?!

Walsh shouldn't have a say really.
Oh I know! When my mate told me I said the exact same thing.
He's seen it from The Telegraph;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/06/sam-allardye-frontrunner-everton-job-meeting-clubs-owner/amp/

November 07, 2017, 02:23:21 AM
Reply #278

Normm

Everton apparently told Jim White after the match that they will not be in a rush to make an appointment.

So, it may be that Big Sam is asked to be ready if matches don't work out well for Unsworth - who after Sunday's performance may be given longer.

November 07, 2017, 02:23:28 AM
Reply #279

The Analog Kid

Oh I know! When my mate told me I said the exact same thing.
He's seen it from The Telegraph;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/06/sam-allardye-frontrunner-everton-job-meeting-clubs-owner/amp/

It wasn’t a pop at you, just a response to your quote. 👍🏻

November 07, 2017, 02:26:57 AM
Reply #280

arteta4spain

Everton apparently told Jim White after the match that they will not be in a rush to make an appointment.

So, it may be that Big Sam is asked to be ready if matches don't work out well for Unsworth - who after Sunday's performance may be given longer.
That's make sense just hope it's true!

November 07, 2017, 02:31:06 AM
Reply #281

Toffee1

is right the big man  lolol

That reminded me of the Dad dancing sketch from The Mary Whitehouse Experience.

November 07, 2017, 02:35:51 AM
Reply #282

KoemansNumberTens

both vast improvements on fat sam. or Dyche.

You think Avram grant is a better manager? People seem to have lost all rational thinking on this. You can not be in favour without making up daft reasons

I've already seen we can't fall any lower, worse than Avram grant, rather have Martinez back, he'll take us down. Really just a load of nonsense.

November 07, 2017, 02:54:26 AM
Reply #283

kramer0

In a good backroom structure, with a good director of football, the DoF should absolutely be deciding the manager.

Walsh, though? Meh. Should have flushed him alongside Koeman.

November 07, 2017, 03:05:18 AM
Reply #284

Trowel

"It is believed Moshiri has also targeted a top European coach and a Premier League manager to replace Ronald Koeman, who was sacked last month"

Well, a glimmer of hope there I suppose.
I cling on to Ancelloti saying he's tied to his Bayern contract until the end of the season.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news