November 21, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4332 times)

November 02, 2017, 06:57:12 AM
Reply #105

Redartin

Well what's some. I'd say that suggests 3 or 4 which really is loads. Moyes signed 1 tried to sign 2 in total. 1 was at the time the best left back in the league. Who do you imagine dyche would bring with him.

As for wanking him off. He's really not my type and you really misunderstand my view anyway. I'm not particularly pro dyche. I'm just anti your utter nonsense. 14th or 15th is his ceiling and he'll sign some really shit Burnley players. It's just scaremongering crap to be honest. Your 1st claim has no basis in anything that's come before and your second is just extremely unlikely.

1) Moyes practically emptied out treatment room when he went to Sunderland.

2) we need a few positions sorted, eg forward. Dyche may think Chris Wood could do a job. He may think Robbie Brady could be a Baines back up plus utility player. He may bring Tarkowski in as another CD.
Now please note I have said Dyche may think, not I think.

3) someone else said they were shit players, I just said some of them may be here come Jan

4) The manager thing. There are top 4 managers eg Mourinho, Pep, Wenger. Just behind there you have your Klopps, Rafa, Moyes when he was with us and Utd. There are mid table managers like Pulis, Hughes etc (shouldn't get relegated but highly unlikely to ever win the league) So in my view, (note my view), I think managers have ceilings and Dyche's ceiling,( in my opinion), is not near where we want to be.

As I said earlier time will tell both about Dyche and if SOME Burnley players end up with us.

Also I never mentioned wanking him off, just fondling his balls will suffice.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

deCoubertin

November 02, 2017, 07:10:32 AM
Reply #106

KoemansNumberTens

1) Moyes practically emptied out treatment room when he went to Sunderland.

2) we need a few positions sorted, eg forward. Dyche may think Chris Wood could do a job. He may think Robbie Brady could be a Baines back up plus utility player. He may bring Tarkowski in as another CD.
Now please note I have said Dyche may think, not I think.

3) someone else said they were shit players, I just said some of them may be here come Jan

4) The manager thing. There are top 4 managers eg Mourinho, Pep, Wenger. Just behind there you have your Klopps, Rafa, Moyes when he was with us and Utd. There are mid table managers like Pulis, Hughes etc (shouldn't get relegated but highly unlikely to ever win the league) So in my view, (note my view), I think managers have ceilings and Dyche's ceiling,( in my opinion), is not near where we want to be.

As I said earlier time will tell both about Dyche and if SOME Burnley players end up with us.

Also I never mentioned wanking him off, just fondling his balls will suffice.

His ceiling is absolutely dependant on the squad and club finances where he's managing. How can his ceiling here be 14th or 15th now and still the same 14th or 15th if we spent 100m or 200m more. It just defies logic.

As for the players if you don't think it will happen and I don't think it will happen we've (me and you have little to worry about)
Moyes was a bit different. His job at Sunderland was a downgrade in finances and status.

I'm not overly in favour of dyche but I'm absolutely not having that if we signed him and he spent 4 or 5 years here the absolute best he could manage is 14th. That could be what happens but it's not his ceiling. I'm not actually sure managers have ceilings. Koeman or Martinez could have gone to Barcelona and won a treble. Enrique did. Mancini who for me is crap won the title. Avram grant got to a champions league final. Di Matteo won it. Finances dictate in the main.

November 02, 2017, 07:21:36 AM
Reply #107

Redartin

We'll agree to differ, but if he does come here and the best he can manage is 14th I sincerely hope he doesn't get to stay 4 or 5 years.

Just as a matter of interest, can you really see us breaking into the top 4 under him?
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 02, 2017, 12:36:52 PM
Reply #108

KoemansNumberTens

We'll agree to differ, but if he does come here and the best he can manage is 14th I sincerely hope he doesn't get to stay 4 or 5 years.

Just as a matter of interest, can you really see us breaking into the top 4 under him?

Probably not. We are 3rd bottom though. Can you really see us breaking the top 4 under anyone?

November 02, 2017, 02:17:20 PM
Reply #109

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 02, 2017, 02:26:41 PM
Reply #110

sirblue57

Moyes ceiling,according to finance. Was about 14th, yet he achieved far better consistently. And still gets little respect for it. IF Dyche came and achieved top 6 with the increase in budget, that should be deemed failure. Does anyone think he could build a team to achieve better than top 6?

I'm not sure, and for that reason I don't want him I want someone who HAS built teams that can compete with the top 6.
Tuchel if we can get him.
But it's down to the board to get it right, even having our name mentioned with certain managers should be discouraged.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 02, 2017, 02:36:23 PM
Reply #111

GrantyBoy78

Wish you could read.
In what world, apart from yours, does "some of those players" suddenly become "loads of Burnley players"?

But in answer to your question "why would he bring Burnley players", because they are all he fucking knows about.
Martinez did it, Koeman did it, Moyes did it. They all fucking do it.
Don't think Dyche would have earmarked many Champions League type players at Burnley, do you.

BTW if you ever do get your hands into his underpants in real life maybe you could crank his balls up a bit and fix his voice.
...well, itís a good job the manager doesnít choose which players we sign then.

November 02, 2017, 02:48:38 PM
Reply #112

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes ceiling,according to finance. Was about 14th, yet he achieved far better consistently. And still gets little respect for it. IF Dyche came and achieved top 6 with the increase in budget, that should be deemed failure. Does anyone think he could build a team to achieve better than top 6?

I'm not sure, and for that reason I don't want him I want someone who HAS built teams that can compete with the top 6.
Tuchel if we can get him.
But it's down to the board to get it right, even having our name mentioned with certain managers should be discouraged.

Moyes got plenty of respect, ten years of unequivocal backing from the board and fans and a standing ovation when he took the biggest job in English football.

Since then however his career has nosedived due to failure on his own part.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 02, 2017, 03:07:20 PM
Reply #113

sirblue57

My point was about ceilings mate. Moyes should not be labelled with fat Sam. And not sure about Dyche yet. Just sick of some of the shirt we have been linked with.

November 02, 2017, 03:10:13 PM
Reply #114

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
My point was about ceilings mate. Moyes should not be labelled with fat Sam. And not sure about Dyche yet. Just sick of some of the shirt we have been linked with.

Ben Sherman? Thomas Burberry? Charles Tyrwhitt? I agree - big names but not necessarily the managers we are looking for
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:17:33 PM by Brownie20 »

November 02, 2017, 03:13:19 PM
Reply #115

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Weíre utterly styleless at the moment and whatever else you can level at dyche he has a very clear style that he imprints on his side. That cohesion would do us good I think.

Canít believe Iím so on board with dyche, potentially just worried about going down and scrabbling for positivity amidst rumours of allardyce.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 02, 2017, 03:18:05 PM
Reply #116

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Weíre utterly styleless at the moment and whatever else you can level at dyche he has a very clear style that he imprints on his side. That cohesion would do us good I think.

Canít believe Iím so on board with dyche, potentially just worried about going down and scrabbling for positivity amidst rumours of allardyce.

Yeah, but what shirts does he wear? Let's see some real style

November 02, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
Reply #117

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Any decent manager will put their identity on the side though.

Donít think he wouldnít organise the team but as weíve so long in the season left then the following seasons need to be considered too.

Grim with Dyche and Allardyce metaphorically blocking the sun every morning.

November 02, 2017, 03:34:20 PM
Reply #118

MmmBlueRamirez

Fun Starwars fact of the day:

Did you know that if you shaved a Wookie it would look like Sean Dyche?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 02, 2017, 03:45:15 PM
Reply #119

sirblue57

Ben Sherman? Thomas Burberry? Charles Tyrwhitt? I agree - big names but not necessarily the managers we are looking for

And that's what you get for not checking if autocorrect has fucked with your post.. lolol

Git.... lolol