November 19, 2017, 01:48:46 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4184 times)

November 02, 2017, 03:51:03 PM
Reply #120

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
And that's what you get for not checking if autocorrect has fucked with your post.. lolol

Git.... lolol

I'm just amazed how sharp I was before my morning cup of coffee
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

November 02, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
Reply #121

formerKHL

the new manager position is a conundrum in itself....
easy for us to post who we wish for....the actual choice of right person....This is arguably THE biggest managerial decision to be made in our history......TBH I wouldn't like to be making that decision...

not only do you have to satisfy, the board, the shareholders, the players and the fan base, but in our case the history of the club...

In my opinion....appointing Dyche or Allerdyce is a kneejerk reaction to our current position...
going for a "big name" manager is a gamble as can we afford to be looking long term..in our current position.....
going for a Tuchel level of manager ie "middle of the table" (excuse the pun) type may not guarantee firstly safety..secondly progression.....
Appointing a "limited" premiership experienced man like Unsworth for me is the biggest gamble.....but may pay off just because of his lack of experience...if that makes sense...

glad it's not me that has to choose.....

November 02, 2017, 07:30:51 PM
Reply #122

boothill

Other than the Stek and Big Morg (who he signed from Utd), which other players did Koeman sign who he had managed before?
Other than the roads, irrigation,education.sanitation,security, what else did the romans do for us, sorry brownie

November 02, 2017, 08:17:48 PM
Reply #123

kramer0

How is Dyche's record with young players? Not necessarily academy players, because Burnley don't have much of an academy, but young players in general.

Clearly, he's done wonders for the likes of Mee, Keane, Trippier, Ings, and even Vokes. Any other success stories that I'm missing?

Edit: Dyche signed Chris Long and George Green so clearly he has some awareness of our academy. That's a positive sign, maybe.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:22:37 PM by kramer0 »

November 02, 2017, 09:21:21 PM
Reply #124

BlueForYou

Alastair Campbell has tipped Dyche to become England's next manager

No Shaun of the dead jokes but the Everton job will kill him
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 02, 2017, 10:05:49 PM
Reply #125

Faceatthefence

Alastair Campbell has tipped Dyche to become England's next manager

No Shaun of the dead jokes but the Everton job will kill him
Much better for him to die here than go the way of eriksen,capello,hoddle and big sam.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 02, 2017, 10:45:14 PM
Reply #126

Coyb12

That applies to nearly every football club in the country. Take out the so called top 4 or 5 and how many other teams have won anything worth winning? 2, 3?
We all want success but there is a feeling we have a right to it and we don't. Hundreds of football clubs would love to have been in top flight football for all but 4 seasons in our entire history. That in itself is an achievement. Of course we want more - I want to win it all - but what's missing for us is a sense of balance and the reality that it will take several seasons to build something bigger and better and on that journey there will be good and bad experiences.
Not interested in other clubs,and Don't try and tell me this club should not have won something in the last 20years.Im not saying I expect us to win the prem but I am saying we should have won something or been challenging the top 4more often.

November 02, 2017, 11:23:10 PM
Reply #127

BlueBeagle

This is arguably THE biggest managerial decision to be made in our history

We said the same about the last 2, probably Moyes as well.

November 02, 2017, 11:33:51 PM
Reply #128

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We said the same about the last 2, probably Moyes as well.

They are getting more important
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 03, 2017, 12:53:52 AM
Reply #129

BlueBeagle

November 03, 2017, 12:54:43 AM
Reply #130

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 03, 2017, 12:59:00 AM
Reply #131

BlueBeagle

Relegation

1) Not going to happen
2) There was more chance under any manager in the 90s so surely every single one of those was more important?

November 03, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
Reply #132

therealdunc

Big Sam to be confirmed as the new Everton manager before Sunday
Blue

November 03, 2017, 05:01:46 AM
Reply #133

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 03, 2017, 05:04:15 AM
Reply #134

dunkster

Guess appointment of sam will prove that owners couldn't give a fuck what the supporters want.
Will only take half a dozen shit performances and he will be at the end of some severe crowd jeers
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER