November 17, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4096 times)

November 02, 2017, 04:25:30 AM
Reply #75

Gash

Global Moderator
Wales midfielder? What about him?

I think he means Karl Robinson.

deCoubertin

November 02, 2017, 04:27:57 AM
Reply #76

blue slug

November 02, 2017, 04:31:50 AM
Reply #77

Heisenberg

Number one target Dyche though. Start at the top and work your way to dyche at least!

November 02, 2017, 04:33:36 AM
Reply #78

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Want it all now you say,we have won fuck all for over 20years.
That applies to nearly every football club in the country. Take out the so called top 4 or 5 and how many other teams have won anything worth winning? 2, 3?
We all want success but there is a feeling we have a right to it and we don't. Hundreds of football clubs would love to have been in top flight football for all but 4 seasons in our entire history. That in itself is an achievement. Of course we want more - I want to win it all - but what's missing for us is a sense of balance and the reality that it will take several seasons to build something bigger and better and on that journey there will be good and bad experiences.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 02, 2017, 04:35:00 AM
Reply #79

ally2

Sold Austin, got ings.

Sold ings, got gray.

Sold gray, got Chris wood.

Well I certainly won't be getting wood if Dyche is our next manager

November 02, 2017, 04:46:02 AM
Reply #80

Evertonian in NC

Yeah points taken. I think you could argue that we know Allardyce's ceiling, whereas we don't really know Dyche's at this point. He might step up to working with better players and greater resources and demonstrate a more progressive side. Ok, that's speculation on my part and a punt on the board's part, admittedly.

I've found myself arguing in support of Dyche when I don't want him either. I think I'm just relieved that it's not Allardyce tbh, which isn't a great starting point.

I know that's exactly where I am, but it's a reprieve from the gallows so I will take it.  I can at least watch the remainder of the season.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 02, 2017, 04:49:54 AM
Reply #81

bluenuck

I am jokin about the Carl Robinson shout.

November 02, 2017, 04:54:27 AM
Reply #82

GrantyBoy78

You seem to have lost your head a bit with all this managerial speculation. I'll remind you of this post when we finish 9th, 26 points adrift of the Top 6 and with a comfortably negative goal difference.
Depressing that thatís probably our best case scenario.

November 02, 2017, 04:58:34 AM
Reply #83

Evertonian in NC

Depressing that thatís probably our best case scenario.

This has been a rather depressing year, has it not?  I'm still waiting for a representative of the government to come over and kick me in the head.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 02, 2017, 05:22:49 AM
Reply #85

Redartin

Huh?

I'm not advocating him or anything, but He's kept Burnley up, and they're currently in 7th with limited money, and the shittiest players.

Some of those shittiest players could be here come January.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 02, 2017, 05:37:57 AM
Reply #87

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
In what world would we actually be looking at bringing Allardyce in? I just canít see it happening, heís a Palace/West Ham level manager.

November 02, 2017, 05:38:25 AM
Reply #88

bluestevie

That Mirror article even names the 3 fucking better choices than fucking Allardyce, the two most fans want and Guus Hiddink.
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 02, 2017, 05:39:18 AM
Reply #89

Redartin

Has Moshiri blown all his money on gambling and hookers or something. How have we come to this?
A few months back we were having a wankfest cause we bought a couple of players in the same day.
Fuck you Ronald Koeman may the hairs on your balls turn to drumsticks and batter you to death.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.