August 23, 2019, 10:13:18 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 11441 times)

November 02, 2017, 12:48:21 AM
Read 11441 times

Redartin

He's very much no one's first choice but no one's worst choice either. He's the footballing equivalent of Bon Jovi

Beg to differ. He is my worst choice. Firmly believe managers can only go so far, for example Moyes always had us in roughly 6th position, when he went to Utd 6th was his limit. Dyche in my eyes has a limit of 14th/15th downwards. Give him a year max, another year wasted and god knows how much he'll piss away on Championship players. Fuck!

Edit: just to clarify, he is my worse choice, Big Sam shouldn't even be mentioned.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:57:45 AM by Redartin »

November 02, 2017, 02:34:45 AM
Reply #1

Redartin

You think his limit is 14th or 15th regardless? You think he'd manage city or Barca to them positions in their leagues. Sorry but that seems an utterly outlandish thing to say.

He'd NEVER get near City or Barca unless as a spectator. They don't think small time.

To say City or Barca would let him manage is outlandish.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:36:11 AM by Redartin »

November 02, 2017, 02:42:39 AM
Reply #2

Redartin

That's not what was said. His limit was 14th or 15th regardless was what was said. Managers limits aren't regardless. They are very much dependant on their squad and finances. I could manage city or barca to a top 4 finish. To suggest dyche or anyone is only capable of a certain placing is laughable.
It's just nonsense.

Well, all I can say is time will tell, won't it?

November 02, 2017, 05:22:49 AM
Reply #3

Redartin

Huh?

I'm not advocating him or anything, but He's kept Burnley up, and they're currently in 7th with limited money, and the shittiest players.

Some of those shittiest players could be here come January.

November 02, 2017, 05:39:18 AM
Reply #4

Redartin

Has Moshiri blown all his money on gambling and hookers or something. How have we come to this?
A few months back we were having a wankfest cause we bought a couple of players in the same day.
Fuck you Ronald Koeman may the hairs on your balls turn to drumsticks and batter you to death.

November 02, 2017, 06:14:28 AM
Reply #5

Redartin

You do talk some shite. Why would he suddenly bring loads of Burnley players here. They cut their cloth accordingly. He's not signed them for Burnley because he thinks they are better than Messi and Ronaldo he's signed them because they were the best he could attract. It's utterly delusional to suggest he'd bring an array of shite players with him

Wish you could read.
In what world, apart from yours, does "some of those players" suddenly become "loads of Burnley players"?

But in answer to your question "why would he bring Burnley players", because they are all he fucking knows about.
Martinez did it, Koeman did it, Moyes did it. They all fucking do it.
Don't think Dyche would have earmarked many Champions League type players at Burnley, do you.

BTW if you ever do get your hands into his underpants in real life maybe you could crank his balls up a bit and fix his voice.

November 02, 2017, 06:30:05 AM
Reply #6

Redartin

I knew there was someone I'd missed.

How could you forget the best one.  :whistle:

November 02, 2017, 06:57:12 AM
Reply #7

Redartin

Well what's some. I'd say that suggests 3 or 4 which really is loads. Moyes signed 1 tried to sign 2 in total. 1 was at the time the best left back in the league. Who do you imagine dyche would bring with him.

As for wanking him off. He's really not my type and you really misunderstand my view anyway. I'm not particularly pro dyche. I'm just anti your utter nonsense. 14th or 15th is his ceiling and he'll sign some really shit Burnley players. It's just scaremongering crap to be honest. Your 1st claim has no basis in anything that's come before and your second is just extremely unlikely.

1) Moyes practically emptied out treatment room when he went to Sunderland.

2) we need a few positions sorted, eg forward. Dyche may think Chris Wood could do a job. He may think Robbie Brady could be a Baines back up plus utility player. He may bring Tarkowski in as another CD.
Now please note I have said Dyche may think, not I think.

3) someone else said they were shit players, I just said some of them may be here come Jan

4) The manager thing. There are top 4 managers eg Mourinho, Pep, Wenger. Just behind there you have your Klopps, Rafa, Moyes when he was with us and Utd. There are mid table managers like Pulis, Hughes etc (shouldn't get relegated but highly unlikely to ever win the league) So in my view, (note my view), I think managers have ceilings and Dyche's ceiling,( in my opinion), is not near where we want to be.

As I said earlier time will tell both about Dyche and if SOME Burnley players end up with us.

Also I never mentioned wanking him off, just fondling his balls will suffice.

November 02, 2017, 07:21:36 AM
Reply #8

Redartin

We'll agree to differ, but if he does come here and the best he can manage is 14th I sincerely hope he doesn't get to stay 4 or 5 years.

Just as a matter of interest, can you really see us breaking into the top 4 under him?

November 05, 2017, 06:22:25 AM
Reply #9

Redartin

We're finally billionaires, and a year and a half in we are in the relegation places, with a terrible defence, an ill-disciplined central midfield, a dearth of creativity, no pace, and very little goal threat, and we are about to poach the most defensive-minded manager in the league from Burnley.

It wasn't meant to be like this.

Don't know which is the most depressing, watch us slip to 19th in the league today, or reading these threads linking us to Fat Sam & Dyche.