November 21, 2017, 06:46:29 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4331 times)

November 05, 2017, 02:29:46 AM
Reply #150

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Thatís what I think will happen reading between the lines

Seems obvious to me, clear that allerdyce has meet up with moshiri and Bill

Also seems clear Sean Dyche wants the Everton job more than Everton want Sean Dyche

"Clear that Allerdyce has met with Moshiri and Bill" where do you get that from ?

deCoubertin

November 05, 2017, 03:05:10 AM
Reply #151

Simon Paul

Administrator
"Clear that Allerdyce has met with Moshiri and Bill" where do you get that from ?

That blag text that was "leaked" on Monday but was clearly utter bollocks

November 05, 2017, 03:09:17 AM
Reply #152

therealdunc

Mark Curtis who is still advising big Sam refused to confirm or deny if they had spoken to Everton.

Prwvioualy, he was happy to deny talking to other clubs and FAs
Blue

November 05, 2017, 04:00:59 AM
Reply #153

MmmBlueRamirez

<bets the house on Dyche>
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 05, 2017, 04:23:08 AM
Reply #154

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 05, 2017, 05:36:04 AM
Reply #155

Ross

<bets the house on Dyche>

<wonders what the fucks the point in anything>
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 05, 2017, 05:42:17 AM
Reply #156

sam of the south

We're finally billionaires, and a year and a half in we are in the relegation places, with a terrible defence, an ill-disciplined central midfield, a dearth of creativity, no pace, and very little goal threat, and we are about to poach the most defensive-minded manager in the league from Burnley.

It wasn't meant to be like this.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 05, 2017, 06:22:25 AM
Reply #157

Redartin

We're finally billionaires, and a year and a half in we are in the relegation places, with a terrible defence, an ill-disciplined central midfield, a dearth of creativity, no pace, and very little goal threat, and we are about to poach the most defensive-minded manager in the league from Burnley.

It wasn't meant to be like this.

Don't know which is the most depressing, watch us slip to 19th in the league today, or reading these threads linking us to Fat Sam & Dyche.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.