July 20, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 19771 times)

November 29, 2017, 07:48:30 PM
Reply #210

Thomas

This decision and whole management recruitment farce just sums up what a complete charlatan Moshiri in particular is with his embarrassing leaks to Jim White, grandiose aspirations of the big time and the very best and splashing cash...... when it allegedly isn't even his money, our NET spend has been minimal, the new ground we won't even own or fill and telling Jim White a load of shite about big players and managers coming and Barkley leaving. Now it's reduced to Sam Allardyce and probably signing Scott Dann and Charlie Austin.

I haven't heard one fucking fan lay the blame at Moshiri, Kenwright or the boards door. All because they are seemingly under the delusion  of a honeymoon period for Moshiri and tbat this new stadium is going to take us into a brave new world.

Allardyce might not be here for long although I doubt his backroom staff would accept that. But once again that's Manager No2 Moshiri has picked and once again it's been a complete disaster.

Everything the man touches is either allegedly someone else's or a walking disaster. Not having a person who doesn't support our club tear it apart, strip away it's soul and send it into mediocrity.

November 29, 2017, 07:53:25 PM
Reply #211

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Some people are under the impression that Moshiri trains, coaches, picks and manages the team and the 11 on the day. Get a fucking grip lids, were going to get ourselves safe, and slowly but surely improve the team, and move into a brilliant stadium in the next few years. We've kept the faith THIS long, so wind it in a bit and enjoy having your balls out on the railway lines before stepping on the orient express in a year or three ;)

November 29, 2017, 07:59:37 PM
Reply #212

Thomas

It's a shame that Moshiri hasn't been given even half the slack Kenwright has had. Moshiri has put more investment into our club in just over one year than Bill and the rest of them put in, in over sixteen years. Yes he's made mistakes but didn't the previous regime ? Three failed ground moves for a start.
Bill cared about the club though. I was and still am not his biggest fan. However we have gone from one extreme to another. A benevolent owner to a narcissistic one completely in it for his own benefit. Added to that he literally has no clue how to communicate with fans (only Jim White!) or appoint a proper manager.

November 29, 2017, 08:04:07 PM
Reply #213

Thomas

He makes vanity decisions without due process. Koeman was pursued and hired without interviewing him against a shortlist and due diligence as to his suitability. Walsh was pursued because of some misguided notion that he was responsible for the biggest freak occurrence in top flight sport. Both appointments have proved an utter failure as they are two completely different personalities with two differing remits.

He also takes time out to speak to Sky Sports every transfer window since he's arrived. Each time making himself look a little silly.

I get that he's now the owner of a club in a sport with worldwide appeal, every rich man's dream, but there still needs to be due process in how business is conducted. We're in danger of becoming this seasons QPR in more ways than one.
This. I have said for some time he is completely inept but I can never understand the plethora of people who respond holding a candle out for the man.

He dithers, makes bad decisions and embarrasses us and leaves our club in a worse state than when he was here and is hell bent in moving us away from our home.

November 29, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
Reply #214

School of Science

Bill cared about the club though. I was and still am not his biggest fan. However we have gone from one extreme to another. A benevolent owner to a narcissistic one completely in it for his own benefit. Added to that he literally has no clue how to communicate with fans (only Jim White!) or appoint a proper manager.

Wasn't Bill and Walsh advocating getting Allardyce ? Thought myself Moshiri was after Silva.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 29, 2017, 09:26:46 PM
Reply #215

Rodenplav64

If this is ambition I would make that new stadium 30,000 .

November 29, 2017, 09:40:40 PM
Reply #216

bluenuck

Wasn't Bill and Walsh advocating getting Allardyce ? Thought myself Moshiri was after Silva.

Yup. He was after simeone as well.

And remember everyone making fun of him for that?

Now they're hating him for this appointment.

Lol. Everton fans....we could win a triple and we'd still be angry.  :)

November 29, 2017, 09:46:57 PM
Reply #217

blue1948

This decision and whole management recruitment farce just sums up what a complete charlatan Moshiri in particular is with his embarrassing leaks to Jim White, grandiose aspirations of the big time and the very best and splashing cash...... when it allegedly isn't even his money, our NET spend has been minimal, the new ground we won't even own or fill and telling Jim White a load of shite about big players and managers coming and Barkley leaving. Now it's reduced to Sam Allardyce and probably signing Scott Dann and Charlie Austin.

I haven't heard one fucking fan lay the blame at Moshiri, Kenwright or the boards door. All because they are seemingly under the delusion  of a honeymoon period for Moshiri and tbat this new stadium is going to take us into a brave new world.

Allardyce might not be here for long although I doubt his backroom staff would accept that. But once again that's Manager No2 Moshiri has picked and once again it's been a complete disaster.

Everything the man touches is either allegedly someone else's or a walking disaster. Not having a person who doesn't support our club tear it apart, strip away it's soul and send it into mediocrity.
Not sure about the accuracy of it all but I love the heart in that post .

November 29, 2017, 09:48:18 PM
Reply #218

Faceatthefence

I want Holly Willoughby but its fanciful, see were its going?
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 29, 2017, 09:51:38 PM
Reply #219

blue1948

Please ,please ,please ,don't bring rationality to the table here ! We are all on a rant

November 29, 2017, 09:57:07 PM
Reply #220

blue1948

Mr Moshiri is either to blame for the appointments ( I think he isn't ) or he is to blame for the decisions they make ( I don't think he is for them either ) or he is just the scapegoat ---That I do think .Having said that ,we are in between a rock and hard place and if I was a red I would be lapping it up .Just as you think you have hit rock bottom you get twatted on the head .My worst fucking nightmare is happening today .

November 29, 2017, 09:58:01 PM
Reply #221

Rodenplav64

He could say he was after Guardiola , Mourinho , Zidane or Conte it means fuck all .

November 29, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
Reply #222

Rodenplav64

Mr Moshiri is either to blame for the appointments ( I think he isn't ) or he is to blame for the decisions they make ( I don't think he is for them either ) or he is just the scapegoat ---That I do think .Having said that ,we are in between a rock and hard place and if I was a red I would be lapping it up .Just as you think you have hit rock bottom you get twatted on the head .My worst fucking nightmare is happening today .

OK Jim White .

November 29, 2017, 10:13:05 PM
Reply #223

kramer0

It's not just Moshiri. It's everyone involved in making major footballing decisions.

When you have mediocre (at best) leadership, you get mediocre mid-table appointments like Sam Allardyce.

November 29, 2017, 10:19:54 PM
Reply #224

mikey_blue

I'm hoping that Moshiri is just buying himself some time until the summer. Put the club into capable hands, to keep us up while he rethinks his whole approach. This is his first time running a club, and it's likely to take a couple bites of the cherry before he finds a formula that works. Disappointing but we can only fuck with the cock we've got. COYB.

If Sam has a 6 year contract though, Moshiri can fuck off and so can my previous sentence.