November 21, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 27142 times)

September 11, 2018, 11:36:47 PM
Reply #405

eugene

Professor Tom Cannon, football academic, Everton shareholder and Kirkby stadium supporter. Don't know what he's said now though?
Well please somebody enlighten us then

September 12, 2018, 12:13:54 AM
Reply #406

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well please somebody enlighten us then

Itís explained fully in the subscriber forum, cheeky twat he is !

September 12, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Reply #407

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 12, 2018, 12:35:35 AM
Reply #408

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Feel free to summarise.

Was pulling his leg, nothing there either  :smug:

September 12, 2018, 12:39:42 AM
Reply #409

Simon Paul

Administrator
I didn't listen to what he said, but he can fuck off, and he can take his pretend professor status - at a university which doesn't actually exist - and go fuck himself

September 12, 2018, 01:35:50 AM
Reply #410

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
Reply #411

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So Si finally sold his shares to Moshiri
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2018, 03:29:50 PM
Reply #412

Bally

Administrator
Tom Cannon can fuck off
Is that the same Tom Cannon from yesteryear "Dr" Tom Cannon?
Professor
Hahaha
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 03:31:06 PM by Bally »
It's the roll I way

September 12, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
Reply #413

Deano Blue Boy

'Whose Tom Cannon?' Is the new 'What did Ian Ross say?'

October 14, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
Reply #414

Simon Paul

Administrator
so more stuff coming out that seems to want to link Moshiri to money laundering, this time in football in Belgium after the Onyekuru deal, which everyone on here thought was very strange at the time

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2018-10-12/mogi-bayat-manipuleerde-de-transfers-van-henry-onyekuru-en-sofiane-hanni

an English "paper" claims that Moshiri was heavily involved in the transfer....

October 14, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
Reply #415

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
so more stuff coming out that seems to want to link Moshiri to money laundering, this time in football in Belgium after the Onyekuru deal, which everyone on here thought was very strange at the time

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2018-10-12/mogi-bayat-manipuleerde-de-transfers-van-henry-onyekuru-en-sofiane-hanni

an English "paper" claims that Moshiri was heavily involved in the transfer....

Whatís the gist of the accusation re Onyekuru ?

October 14, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
Reply #416

Simon Paul

Administrator
Whatís the gist of the accusation re Onyekuru ?

that his agent is a proper crook who is involved in match fixing and money laundering, and that the agent has been involved in all of Onyekuru's transfers (to us, and then his two loan spells away from us)

does seem a relatively long-winded way of laundering money, but quite an easy one if clubs are continually prepared to pay loan fees for him

October 14, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
Reply #417

KingdingalingNL

Article states the agent manipulated the clubs to gain more money for himself, canít see how this links Moshiri when the article basically says he fleeced the clubs?

October 14, 2018, 05:10:57 PM
Reply #418

Simon Paul

Administrator
Article states the agent manipulated the clubs to gain more money for himself, canít see how this links Moshiri when the article basically says he fleeced the clubs?

think the main idea that the "paper" who has linked him is that they are both Iranian and therefore must both be involved together?

October 14, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
Reply #419

KingdingalingNL

think the main idea that the "paper" who has linked him is that they are both Iranian and therefore must both be involved together?

Got to love these type of stories, the agent is a bad egg and because he is Iranian Moshiri is in with him is the story the paper will go with instead of being conned out of money. Which English paper is this Si?