November 20, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 27112 times)

November 07, 2017, 11:26:59 PM
Read 27112 times

BlueBeagle

Anyone have the quote from Moshiri about Simeone? Or where he said it?

Headline news on Sky Sports

November 07, 2017, 11:33:49 PM
Reply #1

BlueBeagle

Believe he's been having private tuition from Gold and Sullivan on how to repeatedly make your club a national laughing stock

November 08, 2017, 12:12:54 AM
Reply #2

BlueBeagle

Why, what's he done ? Serious question.

Cringeworthy Sky Sports phonecalls to Jim White and laughable transfer/manager targets aside yeah?

November 08, 2017, 12:19:02 AM
Reply #3

BlueBeagle

I know yeah fuck him. Wish we weren't getting a new stadium and spending loads on transfers. Bring back Bill and poverty. Wish we still had Moyes.
I miss Osman.

Don't make yourself look daft.

1) I'll believe the stadium when I'm sat in it although I live in hope.
2) We've spent none of his money on transfers. I don't believe we should either but let's not make out he's a sugar daddy.
3) Never mentioned Moyes or Osman

November 08, 2017, 12:22:34 AM
Reply #4

BlueBeagle

We wait twenty years for a sugar daddy investor to come along and when he does we can't wait to spout venom and derision based on fuck all, right , fuck him, Moshiri out, who needs a stable financial base to work from.

Are you simple?

Based on fuck all? I've just given examples of where he's made us and himself look like muppets. And he isn't a sugar daddy really is he seeing as how we had 100m incoming over the summer.

I'd have no problem with him at all if he just kept his mouth shut instead of talking shit to Sky Sports like some Z list celebrity does to Heat magazine.

November 08, 2017, 12:27:10 AM
Reply #5

BlueBeagle

More of a Martinez and Alcaraz guy are you?

Me daft? Surely sustainable spending is a good thing? Don't want to end up like Leeds.

When have I said we should spend irresponsibly?

My issue is with him seemingly loving talking shit to sports media outlets, NOT investment.

November 08, 2017, 11:59:06 PM
Reply #6

BlueBeagle

I know I've taken that a little out of context but it's a beautiful example of how fans of all clubs think and their expectations.☺

Eh? I'm not suggesting we should spend his money.

November 09, 2017, 01:19:57 AM
Reply #7

BlueBeagle

A good transfer team would have gotten a lot more out of what we spent this summer. Actually, a good transfer team would have gotten more for less than what we spent this summer.

You don't say

November 19, 2017, 04:38:34 AM
Reply #8

BlueBeagle

Anyone not questioning what's going on at the top of the club needs to get their head out of the sand

November 24, 2017, 09:18:06 PM
Reply #9

BlueBeagle

Let's not even try to pretend for 1 second that Moshiri was wrong to sack Martinez