October 19, 2019, 09:09:05 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37452 times)

November 24, 2017, 09:12:41 PM
Read 37452 times

Rodenplav64

Kenwright would not have sacked Martinez or Koeman and Moshiri has sacked both . That sums his impact on the team if not the club as so long is we remain in the Premier League his investment is relatively safe . As far as the team goes by appointing Walsh and Koeman he has fucked up the team big time unless whoever comes in can do the trick for a season or so until he gets out those he ( or the DOF ) no longer sees asgood enough to take the club forward . Oh hang on ........................

November 25, 2017, 06:33:05 PM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

Let's not even try to pretend for 1 second that Moshiri was wrong to sack Martinez

You got 15 likes for something I didn't say so let me clarify . I liked Martinez but think he had to go . My point was and is for better or worse Moshiri took the decision to sack him which I believe Kenwright would not have done . Likewise Koeman who was his No1 target to replace Martinez . Both show he is capable of making hard decisions that Kenwright may have rightly or wrongly shirked . We had in Moyes a Manager who would have been sacked ( as he has been since ) by plenty of chairmen for his poor starts most seasons . I think we have to get used to sacking our Manager every couple of seasons as they will obviously fail to fulfil the ambitions of our chairman if he fails to recruit the right DOF or whoever buys the players . I for one have never understood buying a player a Manager doesn't want . It leads to square pegs being fitted into round holes and you end up like we are now . Utter shite and worse than when Martinez was ( rightly ) sacked .
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 06:34:18 PM by Rodenplav64 »

November 29, 2017, 09:26:46 PM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

If this is ambition I would make that new stadium 30,000 .

November 29, 2017, 09:58:01 PM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64

Yup. He was after simeone as well.

And remember everyone making fun of him for that?

Now they're hating him for this appointment.

Lol. Everton fans....we could win a triple and we'd still be angry.  :)

He could say he was after Guardiola , Mourinho , Zidane or Conte it means fuck all .

November 29, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
Reply #4

Rodenplav64

Mr Moshiri is either to blame for the appointments ( I think he isn't ) or he is to blame for the decisions they make ( I don't think he is for them either ) or he is just the scapegoat ---That I do think .Having said that ,we are in between a rock and hard place and if I was a red I would be lapping it up .Just as you think you have hit rock bottom you get twatted on the head .My worst fucking nightmare is happening today .

OK Jim White .