October 17, 2019, 07:02:18 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37294 times)

November 24, 2017, 11:31:08 PM
Read 37294 times

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Makes a statement about us finding a new manager. People are pissed.

Doesn't make a statement about finding a new manager for a month. People are pissed.

Actually signs a new manager who isn't absolute dogshit or corrupt as fuck? People rejoice!
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 30, 2017, 12:58:37 AM
Reply #1

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Regardless of the relative merits of Allardyce, the fact that it took us 5 weeks of searching to come up with an answer to our problems as uninspiring as him, is worrying. (Not to mention the disastrous Watford/Silva episode, or the appointment of Jim White as de facto club spokesman.)

It's on par with the long and embarrassing chase of Sigurdsson, only to end up paying what had been asked in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:01:11 AM by Major Clanger »

March 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM
Reply #2

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
We've basically turned into QPR.

March 03, 2018, 08:49:26 PM
Reply #3

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to prove hes as ambitious as he claims to be

I'm afraid being ambitious is worth fuck all in the grand scheme of things. I mean, who isn't?

He needs to prove that he's competent.

March 03, 2018, 09:35:28 PM
Reply #4

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Yeh everything about him being an accountant is at odds with how he conducts himself.

Yeah, that's the weird thing about him. I wasn't expecting much from him when he came in, but the one thing I did was that he's going to run a financially tight ship, with little to no money wasted on follies.

March 03, 2018, 11:44:47 PM
Reply #5

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
The stadium's happening. It's just complicated. He's nothing like Fernandes. He's ploughed money in, appointed a manager most of us wanted, got the training ground sponsored, got extra finance from a Chinese investor, got rid of the debt.

I think it's a silly comparison.

Fernandes put a lot of money in too.

And just like Moshiri, he stopped being a rock-hard businessman and started acting like an idiotic fanboy when it comes to football matters.