October 14, 2019, 04:22:00 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37080 times)

November 07, 2017, 11:24:01 PM
Read 37080 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really starting to worry. Not about the Usmanov stuff but about football.

Don't know what he's playing at with the Costa/Sanchez/Simeone stories. He seems to be utterly clueless about how to improve the club on the pitch.

Yeah he’s not coming across well.

The idea that a rich man is a crook doesn’t phase me in the slightest, they’re all crooks, but the idea that the head of a company ina certain sector doesn’t know his arse from his elbow in that niche is worrying - unless he’s got the right appointments around him, which of course, he has not.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 09, 2017, 10:34:01 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd have sissokho in a flash.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 03:22:03 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Now at the point where I would be willing to put money on never seeing that fucking stadium.

November 25, 2017, 05:33:39 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Uncomfortable as it may be, kenwright probably has the better track record at the moment.

So any mad decisions that donít seem to be in keeping with the last 20 years of fairly steady but uninspiring management of the club, especially when they go haywire, is gunna be levelled at  Moshiri.

November 25, 2017, 05:55:16 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's a shame that Moshiri hasn't been given even half the slack Kenwright has had. Moshiri has put more investment into our club in just over one year than Bill and the rest of them put in, in over sixteen years. Yes he's made mistakes but didn't the previous regime ? Three failed ground moves for a start.

Not for me personally.

Iím a strictly zero slack man from now on, kenwright, Moshiri, anyone. Top class management or face the jury asap.

November 25, 2017, 11:23:32 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours Walsh and Elstone under the hammer.

November 26, 2017, 03:42:12 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Elstone? Whatís he got to do with this turmoil?

Shite isnít he

November 26, 2017, 03:45:43 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can anyone actually give a valid reason why Elstone is shite?

Tan.

November 26, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lol. That's the best in gonna get, isn't it?

And is it a bad tan, or a good tan that's bugging you?

Itís actually his kite that annoys me. Know plenty of lads with a tan, but heís got a face like a team leader in Santander.

November 26, 2017, 11:58:45 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bit sensationalist that like. If he disappeared tomorrow we'd be perfectly capable of running profitably as a club fine without him.

Are we profitable?

March 04, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, whatís the point, would just mean a bigger pay out for him, we would become a four managers in one season club. Weíre not going to get relegated, weíre not going to qualify for Europe, just work hard on finding the right guy to sign close season.

I would worry that more disruption could send us into MORE disarray also, which would be terrifying

September 12, 2018, 01:35:50 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber