October 21, 2019, 02:14:07 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37587 times)

November 02, 2017, 04:14:27 AM
Read 37587 times

School of Science

Koeman full stop wanted Sigurdsson, think Koeman mentioned he could be the difference about us getting Champions league. Koeman became frustrated that the Sigurdsson signing dragged on, it was even mentioned about Moshiri falling out with Swansea's American owners over them keep hiking the price up. To finish off Koeman actually thanked BK  for negotiating and agreeing the deal with Swansea. That was according to the numerous stories on the back pages of different newspapers at the time.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 25, 2017, 05:52:23 PM
Reply #1

School of Science

Uncomfortable as it may be, kenwright probably has the better track record at the moment.

So any mad decisions that donít seem to be in keeping with the last 20 years of fairly steady but uninspiring management of the club, especially when they go haywire, is gunna be levelled at  Moshiri.

It's a shame that Moshiri hasn't been given even half the slack Kenwright has had. Moshiri has put more investment into our club in just over one year than Bill and the rest of them put in, in over sixteen years. Yes he's made mistakes but didn't the previous regime ? Three failed ground moves for a start.

November 25, 2017, 07:37:28 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

Not for me personally.

Iím a strictly zero slack man from now on, kenwright, Moshiri, anyone. Top class management or face the jury asap.

If that's your stance fine mate it's up to you, be interesting to see the poll for the last manager, ( where Koeman was ejected )can't swear to it but if memories fail me, I'm sure he was the most voted for ). No one on here could have predicted the spectacular failure of Koeman after last year's relative success. Partnered by Steve Walsh it was heralded on here and many other EFC fan sites at the time as a dream team. His mistake was to sack Koeman without having a replacement lined up, I'll give you that, but lots on here, myself included wanted Koeman out even sooner. But he is the chairman and the buck stops with him, like Kenwright before him.

November 26, 2017, 04:00:06 AM
Reply #3

School of Science

Lol. That's the best in gonna get, isn't it?

And is it a bad tan, or a good tan that's bugging you?

He's supposed to be our ceo and where is he when we need him in our hour of crisis ?........ On the fucking sunbed !

November 29, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
Reply #4

School of Science

Bill cared about the club though. I was and still am not his biggest fan. However we have gone from one extreme to another. A benevolent owner to a narcissistic one completely in it for his own benefit. Added to that he literally has no clue how to communicate with fans (only Jim White!) or appoint a proper manager.

Wasn't Bill and Walsh advocating getting Allardyce ? Thought myself Moshiri was after Silva.

November 29, 2017, 11:18:39 PM
Reply #5

School of Science

If he keeps us up Iím all for him Iíve watched some serious shit this season. Make no mistake I donít want him full stop but some of OUR players are taking us all for mugs! Fuckin bentleys!

Spot on mate we don't want him but after what I've watched this season, we need him or someone like him. For a short period, some fans have their eyes shut with their hands over their ears. We are a short a miles atm.

November 30, 2017, 12:03:48 AM
Reply #6

School of Science

...........I think I agree with you but I don't understand the last sentence  ???

Ha neither do I and I typed it ! Think it meant to say a shambles at the moment. All this hysteria is getting to me, okay I get it he's unpopular, but I feel people are just jumping on the bandwagon here and trying to insult him more than the last poster. Things could not have been allowed to go on the way they were any longer. I don't blame the owners for this, I blame Koeman and Walsh for the state of the team they have left us with.

November 30, 2017, 12:45:16 AM
Reply #7

School of Science

So you don't blame the owners but you blame koeman and Walsh, how does that work? Walsh is still employed by the club and by all accounts this is his work, he's loaded the club with his people and the owners are merely signing the cheques.  You cant exonerate someone who is clearly backing the person you claim to have failed the club!

Agree Walsh should have been sacked along with Koeman. Your first point I don't agree with these owners backed their manager with cash and not bullshit like the previous owner, can't see nothing wrong with that. Koeman came here with a good reputation and credentials so they backed him, Koeman's failed us by not replacing the striker and leaving us with ageing defenders, he left us with a disjointed team.

November 30, 2017, 12:48:21 AM
Reply #8

School of Science

I'm not completely dismissing the relegation fear but i don't think it was a real risk. Our squad is miles better than most in the league and when we get a striker we will be fine.  Sam will do fine, but so would koeman or any other manager in time with this squad, with the addition of a forward. Believe me Sam hasn't walked into any other team before with a squad of this quality or depth.

If our team us so fucking good why are we out if two cups and one place above the relegation trap door ? Who in this team that is so good, is going to score all the goals and is going to stop the go a ls going in ?

November 30, 2017, 12:58:25 AM
Reply #9

School of Science

But there is no evidence to substantiate what you've put, our net spend is no more now than it was under pauper Kenwright, he hasn't spent anything. If anything there is more bull shit now, he spouts all the time about nearly signing every superstar under the sun to Jim White. At least under Kenwright you knew what you were getting, so far this is just loads of false dawns.

Don't know about that mate, how many times did we break our transfer record. It now stands at £45m. The list of our transfer fee's the last two or three Windows is staggering, sadly the Pl Ayers bought with it are not. We were always sell to buy under Kenwright, three failed ground moves, I could go on. You can't compare Moshiri to Kenwright surely.

November 30, 2017, 01:03:49 AM
Reply #10

School of Science

Regardless of the relative merits of Allardyce, the fact that it took us 5 weeks of searching to come up with an answer to our problems as uninspiring as him, is worrying. (Not to mention the disastrous Watford/Silva episode.)

Agree both went on far too long, but Sigurdsson was Koeman's choice so Everton made sure they got him in the end, but overpaid far too much. As for the manager search, not defending it, but we tried for Silva and a few others, they couldn't get them in the end and things got a lot worse, so in the end they thought like a fair few other's there was no alternative. Sigh.
It's on par with the long and embarrassing chase of Sigurdsson, only to end up paying what had been asked in the first place.

September 11, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
Reply #11

School of Science

What's Tom Cannon said ?