September 15, 2019, 04:41:15 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 36192 times)

November 26, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
Reply #195

MmmblueBernard

From what I can find we're 7th best in the Premier league. 4 Million pounds behind Spurs.

Sounds about right on the mark to me.

Is that you Suntan Bob?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 26, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
Reply #196

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lol. That's the best in gonna get, isn't it?

And is it a bad tan, or a good tan that's bugging you?

Itís actually his kite that annoys me. Know plenty of lads with a tan, but heís got a face like a team leader in Santander.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 26, 2017, 04:03:39 AM
Reply #197

bluenuck

Is that you Suntan Bob?

lolol lolol

Seriously though. Would you disagree?

November 26, 2017, 06:15:01 AM
Reply #198

arteta4spain

November 26, 2017, 06:31:35 AM
Reply #199

MrWhite

Seen this? Hmmm http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bill-kenwright-farhad-moshiri-boardroom-11588661
Quite amusing how they call Jim White a radio station. Other than that sounds like a load of speculative bollocks.

November 26, 2017, 06:45:44 PM
Reply #200

Lxxx

..............Might be difficult (and expensive ) .Elstone's on the board as well as being CEO . 

Not really. He wonít be on anywhere near as much as Koeman was on and he went pretty sharpish.

Good CEOís are plentiful if you look across other industries.

November 26, 2017, 08:54:31 PM
Reply #201

Martip

This prick needs to have word with himself and ask why he has not managed to bring in a remotely capable manager.

November 26, 2017, 11:20:13 PM
Reply #202

KingOfNapaValley

Moshiri bought 49.9% for £87.5M
Moshiri spent a net £22.9M in his first year in net transfers in 16-17
Moshiri spent £45.7M in net transfers (after sales) in 17-18
Moshiri spent at least £5M on fixing up Goodison and arranging the new location (guess)
TOTAL spent £161.1M

Amount in turnover Everton will lose if they go down..... £110M in TV money
Amount of first year parachute payment as offset... £55M
ADDITIONAL TOTAL LOSS £55M

TOTAL EXPENDITURE £216.1M

Note that good sources claim his net worth is £1.36B So he would have a net worth loss of 16% in under two full years if we go down. How long til he decides enough is enough? And either bails or pulls back spending? This must be considered. He is not Qatar. I think we are not considering that he could start to pull in the spending reigns like Lerner did at Villa. It would have recent precedent.

In other words, this could get worse.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:22:46 PM by KingOfNapaValley »

November 26, 2017, 11:21:27 PM
Reply #203

KingOfNapaValley

duplicate, sorry

November 26, 2017, 11:31:59 PM
Reply #204

TheTone

Moshiri spent at least £5M on fixing up Goodison and arranging the new location (guess)
TOTAL spent £161.1M

Note that good sources claim his net worth is £1.36B So he would have a net worth loss of 16% in under two full years if we go down. How long til he decides enough is enough? And either bails or pulls back spending? This must be considered. He is not Qatar. I think we are not considering that he could start to pull in the spending reigns like Lerner did at Villa. It would have recent precedent.

November 26, 2017, 11:46:09 PM
Reply #205

Lxxx

TOTAL spent £161.1M

Bit sensationalist that like. If he disappeared tomorrow we'd be perfectly capable of running profitably as a club fine without him.

November 26, 2017, 11:58:45 PM
Reply #206

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bit sensationalist that like. If he disappeared tomorrow we'd be perfectly capable of running profitably as a club fine without him.

Are we profitable?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 12:02:24 AM
Reply #207

Lxxx

Are we profitable?

I don't know whether we are at the minute as I don't study the financials like lads like theesk do on Twitter but with the money coming into the club from the new TV deal we could run the club at a profit if he left tomorrow. It might take a short period of adjustment while we cut the high wage earners adrift and cleared out the dead wood but of course it's possible.

November 27, 2017, 01:00:44 AM
Reply #208

KingOfNapaValley

We use to be. But last year we lost £24M last year. And we spent £46M net this last window. Amortize that over 3 years and you get another £15M or so loss on the books this year, bringing us to -£39M.

FFP dictate we can lose £39M per year (£108M over 3 years.) So not much more can be spent without having some serious issues in 24 months when the FFP might start fining us.

November 29, 2017, 06:49:49 PM
Reply #209

ajax_andy

What a false dawn this guy's reign has been so far! 

We were a solid if unspectacular club with good foundations, he's come in, spent a tonne and now we are an absolute shambles of a club.  His staff appointments have been horrendous, Walsh seems to have been a total disaster, Koeman likewise, and now we're faced with Alardyce and Sammy Lee coming in!  We've gone from being 'The People's Club' to appointing a manager 90% of the fan base do not want here, with an assistant 100% of the fan base don't want here.

If you take over a business that's running solidly, even if it's treading water, and within a short period of time it's a mess and performing far worse then there's only one person to blame, the man who took over the business. 

We are a mess, a shambles and I have very little faith in the new stadium coming off if his time in charge has been anything to go by!