July 16, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 19681 times)

November 30, 2017, 03:55:22 AM
Reply #255

Ridge

Do we need to panic into Allardyce appointment?

He's looking a bit worried next to Moshiri

November 30, 2017, 11:25:06 AM
Reply #256

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Was Allardyc unveiled yet? Has the deal been signed?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 01, 2017, 04:13:49 AM
Reply #257

toffee_scot

At least Moshiri did an interview on evertonTV this time.

I don't remember Bolton playing "very good football" all those years ago though.

December 01, 2017, 04:22:49 AM
Reply #258

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

I don't remember Bolton playing "very good football" all those years ago though.

I'd love us to have soneone like Jay Jay Okacha was for them.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 01, 2017, 04:31:44 AM
Reply #259

Gash

Global Moderator

"Champagne football" according to El Hadj Diouf.

December 01, 2017, 05:00:16 AM
Reply #260

Alanvideo

...............well it happened at least once  nod

Everton 0 Bolton 4: Bolton’s bullies thrash Everton
Jonathan Northcroft at Goodison Park
December 18 2005,
The Sunday Times
In the away section the scene was utterly different. Sam Allardyce has brought Bolton supporters much to enjoy over the years, but seldom an afternoon of such merriment. “We want five” they sang, “easy” they chanted, “going down,” was their goading conclusion. Everton should have enough quality to avoid the last becoming a prophecy but, after two home defeats in four days, their revival is over.

They collapsed in the closing stages, buckling under Bolton’s unique way of exerting pressure. Allardyce’s side spent the first half softening up their opponents. Everton are supposed to be robust, but they were bashed out of shape by a gang of bullies led by burly Kevin Davies, who forced Bolton ahead after half an hour.

We are special ,we are Everton.

December 01, 2017, 05:33:53 AM
Reply #261

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
...............well it happened at least once  nod

Everton 0 Bolton 4: Bolton’s bullies thrash Everton
Jonathan Northcroft at Goodison Park
December 18 2005,
The Sunday Times
In the away section the scene was utterly different. Sam Allardyce has brought Bolton supporters much to enjoy over the years, but seldom an afternoon of such merriment. “We want five” they sang, “easy” they chanted, “going down,” was their goading conclusion. Everton should have enough quality to avoid the last becoming a prophecy but, after two home defeats in four days, their revival is over.

They collapsed in the closing stages, buckling under Bolton’s unique way of exerting pressure. Allardyce’s side spent the first half softening up their opponents. Everton are supposed to be robust, but they were bashed out of shape by a gang of bullies led by burly Kevin Davies, who forced Bolton ahead after half an hour.

I hardly think anyone is going to be impressed by beating us by a four goal margin these days.

December 01, 2017, 06:27:01 AM
Reply #262

Jamokachi

One line that stood out was "we wanted someone who would be working on the team 24/7" (or words to that effect). This seemed to be a little sly dig at Koeman, and his time spent away, or golfing etc. I liked that.

December 01, 2017, 09:07:25 PM
Reply #263

Thomas

Do you not see the irony in what you've put?
He was after Simeone and appointed Allardyce, that isn't like debating getting Ferrari then ending up with a Lamborghini, it's more like getting a Ford.
The bloke deserves all the abuse he gets

Yeah but too many of our fans consider Moshiri to be like a benevolent uncle.

Because he cleared our debt (with money that allegedly isnt it) and bought our future ground (which we dont own, and without even investigating staying at Goodison) and spent loads of money on players (Net spend in comparison to rivals is minimal) they kiss his feet.

In reality, he talks a lot of shite and appoints Sam Allardyce and gets Angry Birds and his mates company to sponsor us.

December 01, 2017, 11:29:44 PM
Reply #264

Thomas

Seriously some of the bile you get from our fans for even questioning him during a debate in the flesh is wrong. Its like he's infallible and has done no wrong. The honeymoon period is over. Sorry.

People like @Audrey Horne  constantly get annoyed at me calling our fans deluded or phillistines yet their lack of scrutiny on our majority shareholder all because of grandiosely presented plans (stadium/investment/managerial appointments) has all proved to be for his own satisfaction, material benefit and basically a sham. Yet our fans lap it up.

Liverpool fans never tolerated this with Hicks and Gillette. They actually had some wisdom. Our lot just seem to be far more naive. We now have a mediocre manager, a stadium move that i absolute guarantee you will not turn out the way Moshiri has planned it and will hurt ordinary fans and the club, and a net investment that is nowhere near our rivals.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:35:11 PM by Thomas »

December 01, 2017, 11:53:31 PM
Reply #265

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously some of the bile you get from our fans for even questioning him during a debate in the flesh is wrong. Its like he's infallible and has done no wrong. The honeymoon period is over. Sorry.

People like @Audrey Horne  constantly get annoyed at me calling our fans deluded or phillistines yet their lack of scrutiny on our majority shareholder all because of grandiosely presented plans (stadium/investment/managerial appointments) has all proved to be for his own satisfaction, material benefit and basically a sham. Yet our fans lap it up.

Liverpool fans never tolerated this with Hicks and Gillette. They actually had some wisdom. Our lot just seem to be far more naive. We now have a mediocre manager, a stadium move that i absolute guarantee you will not turn out the way Moshiri has planned it and will hurt ordinary fans and the club, and a net investment that is nowhere near our rivals.

If you actually LOOK and read what i have said in the past, im not keen on Moshiri recently at all, not that i have to defend myself against your bullshit claims.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 02, 2017, 01:24:29 AM
Reply #266

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's amazing what financial geniuses we have on this forum slagging Moshiri off. No owner really invests their own money unless they like Sheikh Mansour at City. Owners use their financial clout and net worth to be able to attract credit facilities etc for clubs to operate at a better level.

Kenwright could maybe secure a 10-20M pound loan. Moshiri, 300-400M as an example.

Neither use their own money.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 02, 2017, 01:26:02 AM
Reply #267

Thomas

It's amazing what financial geniuses we have on this forum slagging Moshiri off. No owner really invests their own money unless they like Sheikh Mansour at City. Owners use their financial clout and net worth to be able to attract credit facilities etc for clubs to operate at a better level.

Kenwright could maybe secure a 10-20M pound loan. Moshiri, 300-400M as an example.

Neither use their own money.

Loans are legit though.

Third Party's are not if Panorama is proven to be correct (They could be wrong)

December 02, 2017, 01:48:48 AM
Reply #268

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Loans are legit though.

Third Party's are not if Panorama is proven to be correct (They could be wrong)

Is a bank a third party?

December 02, 2017, 04:48:18 AM
Reply #269

Thomas

Is a bank a third party?
Good point. Its a legit 3rd party.