October 20, 2019, 09:23:18 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37550 times)

November 24, 2017, 11:41:14 PM
Read 37550 times

blue1948

Kid with a new train set mentality. It's my money, my toy and I can do what I want.
I can't see any justification for that remark,none.

November 24, 2017, 11:43:55 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

Absolutely believe he has our best interests at heart. Absolutely believe we are a better business for him being here

Football side though he's lost all perspective in an attempt to impress. It's alright when you have a don't take no for an answer policy when you're city and you're taking your pick. Having that when it's Sigurdsson though just leads to you paying more money for a lesser player than you could of got

All our dealings seem to have no concept of time management or value for money. We actually need to take no for an answer. We actually need to learn to walk away when a deal becomes too expensive.

We overpaid on the entire lot in the summer (minus sandro who's fee was set)
Even if the likes of Pickford and Keane prove worth it in the end (zero chance with Keane) we still paid way too much at the point of purchase. Had both clubs over a barrel and paid a premium both times
We are just a really really shit Man City. paying way too much for players no one better than us would consider for a second

And city never ever overpaid did they ,fuck me they even bought Joey Barton .

November 25, 2017, 10:48:44 AM
Reply #2

blue1948

He makes vanity decisions without due process. Koeman was pursued and hired without interviewing him against a shortlist and due diligence as to his suitability. Walsh was pursued because of some misguided notion that he was responsible for the biggest freak occurrence in top flight sport. Both appointments have proved an utter failure as they are two completely different personalities with two differing remits.

He also takes time out to speak to Sky Sports every transfer window since he's arrived. Each time making himself look a little silly.

I get that he's now the owner of a club in a sport with worldwide appeal, every rich man's dream, but there still needs to be due process in how business is conducted. We're in danger of becoming this seasons QPR in more ways than one.
Still can't see the argument : You cane him for hiring people and still reckon it is his decision to buy -not to pay for - the players . The talking to various outlets is a fundamental human right .
I feel there has been a gross overreaction to our influx of players ,the press and ourselves lead us to believe we were to become the next Chelsea or City and despite the restrictions now in place we have taken it hook ,line and sinker . Sadly now with bad management insecure performances and lack of a bit of luck we find ourselves looking up instead of down and in a far worse position than we thought we would be .It is an understandable reaction but not right . We all look for someone to blame ,some still blame Kenwright ,Walsh , Koeman ,you Moshiri and even some Martinez , in my opinion the truth lies with all of them but not one individual .

November 29, 2017, 09:46:57 PM
Reply #3

blue1948

This decision and whole management recruitment farce just sums up what a complete charlatan Moshiri in particular is with his embarrassing leaks to Jim White, grandiose aspirations of the big time and the very best and splashing cash...... when it allegedly isn't even his money, our NET spend has been minimal, the new ground we won't even own or fill and telling Jim White a load of shite about big players and managers coming and Barkley leaving. Now it's reduced to Sam Allardyce and probably signing Scott Dann and Charlie Austin.

I haven't heard one fucking fan lay the blame at Moshiri, Kenwright or the boards door. All because they are seemingly under the delusion  of a honeymoon period for Moshiri and tbat this new stadium is going to take us into a brave new world.

Allardyce might not be here for long although I doubt his backroom staff would accept that. But once again that's Manager No2 Moshiri has picked and once again it's been a complete disaster.

Everything the man touches is either allegedly someone else's or a walking disaster. Not having a person who doesn't support our club tear it apart, strip away it's soul and send it into mediocrity.
Not sure about the accuracy of it all but I love the heart in that post .

November 29, 2017, 09:51:38 PM
Reply #4

blue1948

Wasn't Bill and Walsh advocating getting Allardyce ? Thought myself Moshiri was after Silva.
Please ,please ,please ,don't bring rationality to the table here ! We are all on a rant

November 29, 2017, 09:57:07 PM
Reply #5

blue1948

Mr Moshiri is either to blame for the appointments ( I think he isn't ) or he is to blame for the decisions they make ( I don't think he is for them either ) or he is just the scapegoat ---That I do think .Having said that ,we are in between a rock and hard place and if I was a red I would be lapping it up .Just as you think you have hit rock bottom you get twatted on the head .My worst fucking nightmare is happening today .

March 02, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
Reply #6

blue1948

Nah, what’s the point, would just mean a bigger pay out for him, we would become a four managers in one season club. We’re not going to get relegated, we’re not going to qualify for Europe, just work hard on finding the right guy to sign close season.

We should have it sorted now ,if we haven't then that really is a problem .The question is should we start him now ,which will depend on who it is .

March 03, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
Reply #7

blue1948

I doubt very much that we have positively identified and agreed a contract with our next manager already, that would be quite difficult not knowing who may be available from the top shelf managers in Europe all of whom are still competing at the top of their leagues (hopefully this is The Cali really that we are looking for) so the question of whether to bring him in for the next match really isn’t realistic.
Well nice of you to say the same as me in your own words ,as I never even suggested a contract would/should/could have been signed by now .Then again who gives a fuck about the real meaning Eh.

March 03, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
Reply #8

blue1948

Eh ?....?
Just re read your comment you reiterated what I said and then put words in my mouth about a contract being signed .

March 03, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
Reply #9

blue1948

Think maybe you should read it again....you said “we should have it sorted now”   I said I doubt it, you said only question is whether to start him now or later, if whether to start him now is a question then the suggestion is that we have someone signed up, I said that is unrealistic.
Well to have it sorted is all I meant -if it is Silva then he could indeed start but my point is that a lot of work should have gone on and they should be pretty much certain who they want -not wait until the last game is finished before they start to formulate a plan .

March 03, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
Reply #10

blue1948

Yeah, that's the weird thing about him. I wasn't expecting much from him when he came in, but the one thing I did was that he's going to run a financially tight ship, with little to no money wasted on follies.
It is a bit like meeting the love of your life ,who knows how it pans out .

October 14, 2018, 08:43:09 PM
Reply #11

blue1948

Why would Usmanov buy into a club only to have a minority stake?

He did at Arsenal ,without the blink of an eye and much more money involved .So what was the question?

October 15, 2018, 08:26:58 PM
Reply #12

blue1948

he actually bought in hoping to one day become a majority shareholder, and at the beginning was treated like a normal large shareholder - like being invited to board meetings and stuff

then Kroenke and he fell out as they both wanted to be the majority shareholder, but neither would sell to the other, and with Kroenke owning more shares than Usmanov, and having more influence with people within the club, Usmanov was frozen out but stuck with a huge shareholding in a company he now had zero influence over, and zero chance of having any influence over.

There was no need for the explanation ,I was having a dig .