October 20, 2019, 06:50:26 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37539 times)

March 04, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
Read 37539 times

burkey17

Ok we are were we are. So obviously we have to look for someone to blame and obviously the focus is on our Management Team. Unfortunately Moshiri has made a bad call and with hindsight we ‘accepted’ that after the Southampton game we were a mess. Now we are in the situation we roll over against the likes of West Brom, Bournemouth, Watford, Burnley etc...with the likes of Stoke, Huddersfield, Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle and West Ham to come... I/we? have no confidence re these so called ‘expected’ wins. I believe that we have good enough Players at our Football Club to improve but unfortunately this Management Team I have no faith in. The atmosphere is going or is toxic with him in charge. I would get rid tomorrow but I think we will have to bare with it. The only optimism I have is that he will be gone but the affect this will have on any talent we have I fear will be lasting in that at the moment there is no leadership or strategy going forwards. I can only hope that Moshiri will bin off all including Walsh and if he wants to continue with this model of DoF? whatever that is in this country? that he gets in a new Management Team that can be more ruthless and do that have the emotion or attachment that I have because with all the money in the World we are clearly failing on a grand scale at the mo.