October 16, 2019, 04:02:02 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37204 times)

November 02, 2017, 02:23:52 PM
Read 37204 times

Lazarou

Amazing how soon we forget how dilapidated Goodison was, a new stadium was a pipe dream, dropping 45 million on one player, investing in the youth facilities, upping our wage structure, paying 6 million a year to a manager. The list goes on there has been some bollocks well and truly dropped but there isn't a club out there that doesn't make mistakes and continues to.

Not sure how he can influence the shit that has been going on, on the pitch, that's what you pay someone 6 million a year for.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

March 05, 2018, 08:15:09 PM
Reply #1

Lazarou

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5461089/Farhad-Moshiri-warned-Everton-gone-mutiny.html

Everything Moshiri has touched has turned to shit so far. The cladding turned out alright I suppose.

He obviously has no idea how to run a football club, if you are naive shall we say in these matters it is imperative you have the right people to advise you. It should be pretty obvious by now that these people have failed him and it should be time to rip it up and start again.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin