October 21, 2019, 08:02:58 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37602 times)

November 19, 2017, 02:15:30 AM
Read 37602 times

indiantoffee1975

The hierarchy of the clubs need defining. We've made consistent fuckups year upon year upon year whether it be potential ground moves, i.e. Kings Dock fiasco/Kirkby, investment brought to the club - Fortress Fund, commercial deals - kit bags. It just needs to stop.
You then have the deleberation of sacking a manager, hiring a manager, buying players. The whole structure and mindset at the top needs changing and that can only be done by Moshiri buying out the deadwood already on that board, taking full control of the club and bringing his own people in.

A clear and defining stategy inplace with people onboard with the mind and skillset to oversee this then the rest follows down to the on field activities.

My worry is if changes are not defined at the top then Everton will possibly go through a spate of hiring and firing managers over the next 5-6 years.

March 05, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
Reply #1

indiantoffee1975

I wonder how many of our players who were brought in under Koeman would have jumped at the chance of joining us when Moyes was incharge? None probably.
The likes of Williams, Schneiderlin and a few others have purely come to the club for the money and have no other interest.

Its a big pay day for some of these lot as they will never see these sort of wages in there next playing contract.