October 16, 2019, 12:32:56 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37227 times)

October 14, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
Read 37227 times

KingdingalingNL

Article states the agent manipulated the clubs to gain more money for himself, canít see how this links Moshiri when the article basically says he fleeced the clubs?

October 14, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
Reply #1

KingdingalingNL

think the main idea that the "paper" who has linked him is that they are both Iranian and therefore must both be involved together?

Got to love these type of stories, the agent is a bad egg and because he is Iranian Moshiri is in with him is the story the paper will go with instead of being conned out of money. Which English paper is this Si?

October 14, 2018, 08:42:32 PM
Reply #2

KingdingalingNL

Isnít that what all agents do ?

Yes but some like this one bend the rules further than allowed. I know they are all in it for the money but some are bordering on criminal! The stories I hear from friends are ridiculous, really bad people trying to con young players and also even trying with experienced proís who are amazed that the agents even think they will fall for their bullshit, but itís the young lads and their parents who fall for the bullshit. There should be a law on what agents can ask for, like a maximum percentage or fee! I get the gatting the best deal for the player but some agents make more than their players do. Itís now becoming normal for the agent to get a fee off the selling and buying club whilst also takeing a percentage of the players money! Getting 3 payments out of 1 deal.