October 16, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 37225 times)

June 06, 2019, 10:39:03 PM
Reply #450

sirblue57

I personally want kenwright on the board for as long as possible.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I have to ask why?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

June 06, 2019, 10:43:24 PM
Reply #451

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I have to ask why?
Cos he keeps giving him a job
Simply simply lovely

June 06, 2019, 10:55:25 PM
Reply #452

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I have to ask why?
Because of the experience of Moshiri's first year in charge.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 06, 2019, 11:02:55 PM
Reply #453

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I’d be happy to be rid of him. He’s been a fixture on the board through our demise. No investment, missed opportunities and lies. If he was a blue he’d have been strung up
Demise is Leeds, Blackburn, Villa, W Brom, Stoke, Wimbledon, Luton, Notts Forest, Ipswich, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Coventry, Blackpool, Charlton, Carlisle, Oldham, Bradford, Notts County, Torquay, Leyton Orient, Chesterfield, Stockport............
We don't know we are born living in the Premier League bubble. The real football world is where reality bites.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 06, 2019, 11:10:18 PM
Reply #454

KoemansNumberTens

Demise is Leeds, Blackburn, Villa, W Brom, Stoke, Wimbledon, Luton, Notts Forest, Ipswich, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Coventry, Blackpool, Charlton, Carlisle, Oldham, Bradford, Notts County, Torquay, Leyton Orient, Chesterfield, Stockport............
We don't know we are born living in the Premier League bubble. The real football world is where reality bites.

We came very close to slipping out of the league and us surviving had very little to do with him. If kings dock had been funded (we were told the money was ringfenced) we might be in city’s position now. Bill kenwright being around our club has been to our detriment

June 06, 2019, 11:28:35 PM
Reply #455

sirblue57

Because of the experience of Moshiri's first year in charge.
Moshiris first year? As opposed to Kenwrights multitude of failures?
Well.....ok....whatever...
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

June 06, 2019, 11:37:40 PM
Reply #456

D15TIN

I think Moyes overachieving on a shoestring kept a lot of the focus off kenwright for a while, this has been our biggest run in our history without a trophy

June 06, 2019, 11:38:44 PM
Reply #457

Simon Paul

Administrator
We came very close to slipping out of the league and us surviving had very little to do with him. If kings dock had been funded (we were told the money was ringfenced) we might be in city's position now. Bill kenwright being around our club has been to our detriment
Or we could be in the same position as Middlesbrough. Nobody knows.

June 07, 2019, 12:06:10 AM
Reply #458

Evertonian in NC

Where's the Phil Jagielka money, Bill??  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 07, 2019, 12:47:41 AM
Reply #459

Mayor Farnum

Yes it was success after success until Bill got involved.
Something clever written by someone else.

June 07, 2019, 01:12:32 AM
Reply #460

GrantyBoy78

Yeah, Bill shoulda sold up ages ago...to someone like Randy Lerner...or Ellis Short.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 07, 2019, 01:14:00 AM
Reply #461

GrantyBoy78

Is there any tangible reason to give a fuck that Moshiri has increased his shares?

June 07, 2019, 01:23:14 AM
Reply #462

Alanvideo

Is there any tangible reason to give a fuck that Moshiri has increased his shares?

...................not really , he already had overall control . I can only suggest the Grantchester family wanted to unload their shares and Moshiri didn't want an 'outsider' to buy them.
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 07, 2019, 01:33:31 AM
Reply #463

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah, Bill shoulda sold up ages ago...to someone like Randy Lerner...or Ellis Short.

What did he contribute though. He missed open goals in kings dock and NTL Investment. Tried to take us to Kirkby (and failed that) on a rigged vote. What makes him better than the people you mentioned? The fact that we just about survived. The fact the Rooney coming through our youth system saved us financially

I genuinely fail to see anything he achieved here. Zero investment. 2 failed ground moves. Give us the positives

June 07, 2019, 01:38:56 AM
Reply #464

Simon Paul

Administrator
Yes it was success after success until Bill got involved.
Kinda was like, when you look at when he first joined the board