November 13, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 22216 times)

November 06, 2017, 12:20:34 AM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell! You beauty!
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 06, 2017, 12:29:36 AM
Reply #31

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 06, 2017, 12:36:01 AM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That was our Wimbledon of the 2000s.

Omg I thought that was it. The young lads did us proud.

November 06, 2017, 01:02:43 AM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Need to beat Palace next week and we'll be looking quite healthy again.

November 06, 2017, 06:27:00 PM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think Lennon needs to start more especially with Kenny behind him. I felt Kenny got more protection and support once Lennon came on.