October 21, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Author Topic: Panorama  (Read 11980 times)

November 06, 2017, 01:13:49 AM
Read 11980 times

Lxxx

I'm pretty sure that if there was nothing even remotely dodgy, there wouldn't be a 2 part investigative show about it

I'm also sure if it was all a load of rumour and shite with no substance behind it Usmanov's legal team would have been all over the BBC like a rash and it wouldn't be seeing the light of day.

November 06, 2017, 01:52:02 AM
Reply #1

Lxxx

I don't understand why it's even made it to Panorama. It's really not that big a deal to anyone outside of football and even most people in it. Clearly Usmanov and his business colleagues have upset someone within the establishment who want to make a show of him. That's usually how the BBC work.

November 06, 2017, 02:12:47 AM
Reply #2

Lxxx

So it says thereís no link between the two?

Iím on my phone so difficult to read to be honest. But the evidence is pretty damming as the former FA chairman said and if like I said they want to punish somebody itís not likely to be Arsenal where heís got no power at all.

Hopefully they can brush it away somehow. Weíll have to wait and see.

Why would they punish anyone? No-one has done anything illegal. Lots of circumstantial evidence which a very expensive legal team will tear to shreds in any courtroom. Which it will never get to.