January 21, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 49708 times)

Faceatthefence and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

49 minutes ago
Reply #1170

ajax_andy

Sounds like Funes Mori will be stepping in to left back once he's fit, rather than buy an actual left back.

Not back till March is he, think that's back in training not first team contention, so doubt this is true tbh

10 minutes ago
Reply #1171

bluenuck

We need a Fukkin left back. It's insane that we don't have one yet. I can't even Fukkin fathom how the people in charge can actually watch this shit and not go and buy a left back. It's really depressing. It's like running a printing business and refusing to buy the yellow ink cartridge. Like what the fuck??

We also need a stud centre back. And a stud central mid-fielder who can link us with our forwards. Cause schneiderlin has lost his nuts and doesn't give a fuck. McCarthy is gone, gueye is a pure DM, and we can't rely on Davies because he's a kid.
« Last Edit: 9 minutes ago by bluenuck »

4 minutes ago
Reply #1172

Ramjam

We need a Fukkin left back. It's insane that we don't have one yet. I can't even Fukkin fathom how the people in charge can actually watch this shit and not go and buy a left back. It's really depressing. It's like running a printing business and refusing to buy the yellow ink cartridge. Like what the fuck??

We also need a stud centre back. And a stud central mid-fielder who can link us with our forwards. Cause schneiderlin has lost his nuts and doesn't give a fuck. McCarthy is gone, gueye is a pure DM, and we can't rely on Davies because he's a kid.

Fair assessment but I would like to see Benji getting some more game time, that boy impressed me during Unsies reign
WE ARE THE PEOPLE