July 22, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Author Topic: Shots on target predictions thread  (Read 3565 times)

January 21, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
Reply #75

bogie

It's Sam

I say the boo boys starting even before a ball is kick is part of it but I get it they need to overcompensate for something they are lacking in

January 21, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
Reply #76

SANA_DR0

the most toxic atmosphere I have seen at any football game its was there before a ball was kicked

and before you say its Sam its Sam its fucking not its the "fans"

It's Sam

yes the fans, chose 2 defensive midfielders against a lowly team, the fans decided we needed to play hoof ball/anti football, the fans decided that Martna should be left back again, thus nullifying our whole left handside for the umpteenth match,

the fans know what is best for the club, i found the atmosphere yesterday amazing, the fans have the power.

It was there before a ball was kicked due to Sams negative team selection and style of play, how do you expect to beat teams with 1 striker, playing his only second game in england, who has no support, the closest player to Cenk for most the game was McCarthy..  is that what they work on in training?  i have seen nothing in the recent games that shows what we have been working on in training in regards to attacking plays.. im sure Sam has been sacked from previous clubs for not being able to attack..

what sort of Everton do you want to see? anti football everton? or one that utilizes its players and plays to its strengths and not be shit scared of teams like West Brom/swansea etc and set up to contain their mighty attacking players.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 21, 2018, 07:28:33 PM
Reply #77

gizzblue

again is the key word there

anyone thinking getting on like that is doing any good is a fucking muppet
Yes negative again big fucking Sam against west brom again ....shot house tactics again. ..not a fucking clue again ...blaming players again .

January 21, 2018, 09:58:32 PM
Reply #78

bogie

Yes negative again big fucking Sam against west brom again ....shot house tactics again. ..not a fucking clue again ...blaming players again .

the same that we have been playing from moyes left
buts it to attacking 2 years ago and to negative now
yeah and every week on here all I see is everyone setting there team up 4 2 3 1 (and that's the team and set up they would like to see)

if are defence plays or sorry trys to play a high line we lose or lucky not to but you want us to play with a high line

January 21, 2018, 10:27:57 PM
Reply #79

gizzblue

the same that we have been playing from moyes left
buts it to attacking 2 years ago and to negative now
yeah and every week on here all I see is everyone setting there team up 4 2 3 1 (and that's the team and set up they would like to see)

if are defence plays or sorry trys to play a high line we lose or lucky not to but you want us to play with a high line
It's not all down to the same high line shite you spout weekly though is it .....try one DM or a moreadvanced midfielder  .and more going forward it's not bloody rocket science ...attack is the best form of defence historically ...and with more players up there more chance of the ball sticking too no?.

But nope stick with the same shit house tactic of two or three dms even at home against the weaker prem sideas and it's never gonna stick going forward. .true??.

But the old addage ...to do the same shite and expect a different outcome is madness is a huge problem with the club as a whole not just Sam. ..although his negative tactics only aid to hinder progress.

January 21, 2018, 10:34:41 PM
Reply #80

Simon Paul

Administrator
I say the boo boys starting even before a ball is kick is part of it but I get it they need to overcompensate for something they are lacking in

Didn't even get into the ground until 3 minutes into the game. We're people booing before the match?

January 22, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
Reply #81

gizzblue

Another week another hope 👍
Leicester 13 shots 7 on target .
Everton 3 shots 1 on target (2 if kenny has another long shot).

January 22, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
Reply #82

SANA_DR0

Leicester will annihilate us, they are where we should be, and their style of play should be how we shoud play.

i dont think we will have any shots on target.

probably 3 off target.

Leicester will have 16 shots, 7 on target, 2 goals.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....