November 22, 2017, 03:31:54 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 9788 times)

chart7, brap2 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 06, 2017, 07:03:44 PM
Reply #135

Macca77

Just look at that smile

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 11:01:58 PM
Reply #136

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse has been great since he's been back in the fold. Hats off to him. He's limited but his never say die attitude has resulted in DCL's goal against Chelsea, a goal against Arsenal and the most vital of all yesterday.

Haven't had a striker that willing to run since AJ. He's boss.

November 06, 2017, 11:15:01 PM
Reply #137

sirblue57

Niasse is arguably the worst football player I have ever seen, I'm literally pissing myself every time he is involved in the build up play. I've lost count of the amount of times he runs with the ball , looses control and it goes out of play, or he makes a five yard pass that goes nowhere near where it is intended. However he's a rum bugger with the heart of a lion and he's a knack of scoring scrappy two yard goals. Give me that over some of the shite we've had this season, Mirrallas and Schneiderlin, I'm looking at you
You have not been following Everton for long then....we have had much worse than him. There is a thread that will give you nghtmares....
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 06, 2017, 11:31:36 PM
Reply #138

blue slug

stuart barlow was a tad shitter than niasse if my memory serves me right

November 06, 2017, 11:32:43 PM
Reply #139

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Bret Angell still gives me nightmares
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 11:35:47 PM
Reply #140

D15TIN

Niasse has been great since he's been back in the fold. Hats off to him. He's limited but his never say die attitude has resulted in DCL's goal against Chelsea, a goal against Arsenal and the most vital of all yesterday.

Haven't had a striker that willing to run since AJ. He's boss.
I wouldn't even say he's that limited, he's brilliant at getting behind a defence, his build up and set up for Sigurdsson (who should've buried that) was excellent.

Read that he has the best goals/game ratio in the PL - a goal every 72mins as it stands.

I think a front 4 of Lookman, Lennon, Niasse & DCL will cause the opposition problems

November 06, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
Reply #141

therealdunc

Is this thread a wind up?

Niasse is a terrible footballer at premier league level. He would be better suited at the Scottish premier league at a Kilmarnock, that’s more his level.

Blue

November 06, 2017, 11:41:28 PM
Reply #142

D15TIN

Is this thread a wind up?

Niasse is a terrible footballer at premier league level. He would be better suited at the Scottish premier league at a Kilmarnock, that’s more his level.

Why's he averaging a goal every 70 minutes then? Basically take away 6 of our points if it wasn't for him.

November 06, 2017, 11:42:50 PM
Reply #143

therealdunc

He’s a donkey with his back to goal.

Be honest and take the blue tinted specs off
Blue

November 06, 2017, 11:43:14 PM
Reply #144

blue slug

if we created chances i think niasse would score us a few, i know he's not the best all round footballer but god loves a trier

November 06, 2017, 11:55:35 PM
Reply #145

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's scored six goals in the most static football team of all time.

November 07, 2017, 12:47:40 AM
Reply #146

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I believe scoring goals is a skill, I don’t think it’s always the combination of being able to bang the ball very hard with great technique into the corner like Harry Kane or Defoe when he was younger, or always being great in the air and first touch and lay off like Zlatan, I think sometimes it’s just...some people know where the fucking net is.

Then if you think - ok but has he been able to replicate it or was he just Darren Bent-ing it for a year? Well he’s got a mad style just running about barging into people and capitalising on mistakes and running balls into the net, but he’s done it in russia, for hull and now for us.

Whatever he’s got, he’s got something, I can’t believe I’m saying it but he’s just got a nose for goal and that’s the most expensive property in football, next to maybe pace.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 07, 2017, 12:58:32 AM
Reply #147

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Gerd Müller were a terrible footballer but a great goalscorer. Niasses 4 goals has Got us 5 points this season and he was behind our 2 Best chances from open play with his Ball to Rooney when Baines should have scored and his Ball to Sigurdsson. If you Think he is shit you dont know our history

November 07, 2017, 01:03:27 AM
Reply #148

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Cruyff on Inzaghi - “Look, actually he can't play football at all. He's just always in the right position.”

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 07, 2017, 01:06:49 AM
Reply #149

blue slug

That’s the art of a good forward, if you’re in the right positions and can put the ball in the net then your doing your job so to speak