November 21, 2018, 12:30:54 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 43732 times)

November 19, 2017, 05:14:12 AM
Reply #255

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Less hatred please.

But it’s not hate to admit Niasse footballing ability is no where near the level of a premier league footballer.
And you are perfectly entitled to hold exactly that view, but that should never be a reason to "hate" someone, that's primitive behaviour.

November 19, 2017, 05:23:45 AM
Reply #256

therealdunc

I agree

Blue

November 19, 2017, 05:55:42 AM
Reply #257

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse’s ability nowhere near that of a premier league footballer?

On form he’s the best player we’ve got. So there is a good 20/30 players in this squad who are nowhere near the ability of a premier league footballer

And a good few hundred players he has out performed in the premier league this season too, who must clearly be nowhere near the ability of a premier league footballer either
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 19, 2017, 05:57:00 AM
Reply #258

Martip

Less hatred please.

But it’s not hate to admit Niasse footballing ability is no where near the level of a premier league footballer.
Yeah certain aspects of him game are limited but there are more ways to skin a cat. He scored goals for us and the mighty hull and influenced games more than any other of our players so far so how can you say he's not good enough for the prem league ?  For me the definition of a half decent prem striker would be 1. Impact games 2. Score goals/get assists 3. Have half decent hold up play to enable others to get in the game.

Let's not forget without him we d probably be bottom right now....cut him some slack hes earned it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:01:40 AM by Martip »

November 19, 2017, 06:11:40 AM
Reply #259

everton1952

Am I allowed to hate the red shite? Not that I care whether you say yes or no. I hate the redshite.

November 19, 2017, 06:14:24 AM
Reply #260

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Am I allowed to hate the red shite? Not that I care whether you say yes or no. I hate the redshite.

Just remember that hate is love with its hat on
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 19, 2017, 06:17:23 AM
Reply #261

gizzblue

But of course you are ....it's a prerequisite to be a BLUENOSE.
Born not made a blue .

November 19, 2017, 06:29:30 AM
Reply #262

Ross

Niasse’s ability nowhere near that of a premier league footballer?

On form he’s the best player we’ve got. So there is a good 20/30 players in this squad who are nowhere near the ability of a premier league footballer

And a good few hundred players he has out performed in the premier league this season too, who must clearly be nowhere near the ability of a premier league footballer either

All those posts about him not being “premier league level” look a bit daft now don’t they.

People seem precondition about him. Same as Robles last season.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 06:36:55 AM
Reply #263

chang

Fabregas got booked for diving in the box - Chelsea's game,

Plenty calling for Niasse to be banned for diving,Shearer saying no on MOD, (Neville who performed the worst dive ever in an Everton shirt, says yes)

If a player is deemed to of dived should the punishment not be the same ?

Almost worth the risk 90th minute of a must win game - dive get sussed get a yellow - dive get pen, score, 3 points, banned one game.

November 19, 2017, 06:49:07 AM
Reply #264

ally2

OK I lay into him before and apologised after. I still think he's a rubbish footballer but he is performing for us. I am completely bamboozled by him now. He's like an extreme version of Lukaku to me - limited technical ability but just seems to pull it all off.

November 19, 2017, 06:59:44 AM
Reply #265

sirblue57

What the absolute fuck are people moaning about? So he is not Messi or Ronaldo. But you know what, we have.more technically.gifted players. More expensive players. And I would have Niasse over every one of them, why?
Because he exceeds his ability, he NEVER gives up, He gives everything he has, then finds another 5% or 10 %.
 He never hides, he has taken shit that other players, (cough..mirallas)  would npt put up with, and came back with a fucking positive attitude, determined to take his chance and make a point. NO WHINGING. Just going out and giving his all.

I fucking.love him. He may not be everybodies vision of a striker, but he is my týpe of player.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 19, 2017, 07:05:03 AM
Reply #266

sirblue57

Hes a filthy cheat, Koeman was right all along

Oh....fuck off..theres a good twat...

November 19, 2017, 07:17:54 AM
Reply #267

sirblue57

I think some of our supporters/ fans are suffering from delusions of grandeur .
We have been a fucking poor club for so long, so badly run. The first true top quality striker we had in Lukaku was openly ripped for not doing enough despite scoring for fun in an average team. Now we have Niasse, who apparently is not good enough to wear the shirt DESPITE being our best striker,  out performing wayne ( Utds top scorer) rooney. I think we need a reality check. We are fucking shite. From the very top down. The ONLY one over achieving is Niasse. . The ONLY one who looks like they give a shit in every game, is Niasse.
If you think we are to good for him, you are fucking deluded. And until we get this club sorted he will probably be more than we deserve. Deal with it.

November 19, 2017, 09:45:18 AM
Reply #268

Jamokachi

Always amazed at how easy it is to wind people up on here.

November 19, 2017, 12:06:07 PM
Reply #269

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
on my way back from Selhurst. Has to say Niasse along wirh Kenny and Lennon was the only ones in the starting lineup having PL qality yesterfayThe rest was so poor. DCL and Sandro did OK when they came on