September 25, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 40367 times)

November 06, 2017, 01:31:56 AM
Read 40367 times

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

A lot of people may not like this, but Niasse should start INSTEAD of Rooney.

November 06, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
Reply #1

I love the way Niasse kept his focus and his dignity, throughout the shit storm that Koeman put around the lad. And what did he do? Not even given a locker and was slagged off constantly by his "manager", but the fella kept his dignity, trained hard and kept smiling. Shipped out to Hull - worked hard, scored goals, kept smiling. Bunged in with the kids - worked hard, scored goals kept smiling. Then he gets a forlorn chance in the first team, and fuck does he work hard, hes scored some vital goals already, and he has kept that big dopey smile going. Good on him, I say, through all that Koeman shit and bullying, he stood his ground, stuck to his principles and came out the much better man. Fuck you Koeman.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:22:56 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

November 21, 2017, 06:07:55 PM
Reply #2

Trial by Match of the Day. Ok when you have 100 cameras looking at a game, but what about the other 100 games.

November 21, 2017, 07:03:21 PM
Reply #3

Though I agree, there should be punishment for diving, I think its harsh to introduce it part way through the season, without warning.

The probable reason why they are using Niasse's incident here, is because the soft arse came out and said "yes I dived, and Id be shocked if they punished me".

Only at Everton eh, we are blessed with numpties, top to bottom.

November 22, 2017, 09:33:54 PM
Reply #4

You would think Sandro and Niasse would work well together, with them both being very fluid and harassing players, with someone creative (normally) like Sigurdsson behind them and a bit of width from Lookman, Lennon, Vlasic, BOLASIE!, etc, you would THINK we would be able to create more danger for opposing teams. I guess we will stick with kick and chase until a new manager comes in.

November 22, 2017, 09:56:24 PM
Reply #5

Yup, there will be several similar "fan incidents" like our so called baby holder, but they wont get punished either (like we have just been fined for today). I cant wait to see how much these same people, that love twisting the knife in our backs react, when we do become a premiership superpower, like how they now suck up to City! Fuckers.

January 12, 2018, 09:23:53 PM
Reply #6

Niasse for Patrick van Anholt + cash is getting talked about.