October 20, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 41610 times)

November 06, 2017, 03:54:01 AM
Read 41610 times

Bally

Administrator

Never going to be accepted by some because he was a Martinez player.

Fucking pile of bollocks
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 03:56:36 AM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator
he came in to clock view hospital the week before last, meeting patients and staff, then done an hours gym work with the patients. he,s a lovely fella and comes across as very genuine. EITC do loads at clock view, makes me proud to support them
Right behind my house that place
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 03:58:28 AM
Reply #2

Bally

Administrator
I don't know if it was mentioned in the match day thread as I only came in at the end but for his goal shouldn't the Watford player have also been sent off? The ref played advantage for the tackle but it did stop a clear goal scoring opportunity and it was only the fact that the ball rolled in after his initial touch. Anywhere else on the field after an advantage like that the ref goes back and cards the offender
Yes he should have seen red, the ref should've booked a good few today their centre half should have had about 6 yellows he was hugging Niasse all fucking game.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:03:18 AM
Reply #3

Bally

Administrator
Fucking loved the Gwladys and the paddock singing his name at the end and him just standing there flexing with a smile as wide as the fucking Mersey, he was fucking boss today, yes he's like bambi on ice at times but you know what, he's clever fucker, some of the runs he was making today were outstanding, and he's rarely caught offside, plus he's fast as fuck, I mean like deceptively fast.

Fucking loved him today man, and the fact he was just bullied by Koeman and the club allowed it, his attitude is fucking amazing.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:04:15 AM
Reply #4

Bally

Administrator
lucky you ;-)
Got the progressive school in between me and that like
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 05:17:34 AM
Reply #5

Bally

Administrator
No. But he should've been booked.

They changed the law recently to basically say it's only a red if it isn't a genuine challenge for the ball.
Fairy fluff deffo shoulda been a card though
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 05:18:37 AM
Reply #6

Bally

Administrator
come off a night shift and that pub on corner next to school is open for business, have you tried it bally ?
The Arthur, yeah used to bevvy in there but avoid at all costs now man.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 05:18:48 AM
Reply #7

Bally

Administrator
come off a night shift and that pub on corner next to school is open for business, have you tried it bally ?
The Arthur, yeah used to bevvy in there but avoid at all costs now man.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
Reply #8

Bally

Administrator
Oumar is football's answer to Inspector Clouseau. Gets the job done, despite himself. That goal today was the stuff of comic legend, like Clouseau solving the Pink Panther case.

Wonder if Koeman is somewhere watching, playing the Chief Inspector Drefyfus role, gnashing his teeth and ranting at Niasse, appalled by his unlikely successes and destined for an insane asylum.
What was comical, the fact that he got a foot in before the defender to nick the ball off him which in turn took him round the keeper, the fact he protected the ball and looked up to check he was fine, or the fall he took when he was taken down which made it look clumsy.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:48:55 PM
Reply #9

Bally

Administrator
Surely the defender should have got booked? He went to take Niasse out, He missed the ball and got Niasse on the ankle..
Has a player been sent off when the attacker has scored but the defender took out the attacker?

Respect to Big Niasse! front 3 of DCL/Lookman/Niasse, is going to be fun! from no pace, to lots of pace :D
Deffo should've bee a booking I said red yesterday but @Major Clanger checked the rule changed recently should be yellow.
It's the roll I way

November 11, 2017, 04:39:16 PM
Reply #10

Bally

Administrator
Guaranteed to score the winner V England in 1 goal bore fest
It's the roll I way

November 19, 2017, 12:45:48 AM
Reply #11

Bally

Administrator
He's always in the right place which is a skill in itself. He wants to play in and around the box and if you're putting in the effort and putting yourself in positions which hurt the opposition then you're giving yourself a chance of capitalising on a mistake, or a decent bit of play, or a refereeing decision.
That's not to say he wouldn't have to play second fiddle to a higher calibre of player because he would but it's a squad game and he's a vital part of it.
Naismith was the same he got called shit too tbf Lukaku has been called shit by Evertonians too
It's the roll I way

November 21, 2017, 05:21:04 PM
Reply #12

Bally

Administrator
This is a fucking joke, cheeky cunts, really wanna see how many other fucking dives have gone on this season already, fucking wound me up this.
Everton should get someone watching every game from this season and check just to slap the FA with it.
It's the roll I way