November 24, 2017, 10:56:02 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 13240 times)

November 09, 2017, 04:38:19 AM
Reply #180

Smingers

Is this thread a wind up?

Niasse is a terrible footballer at premier league level. He would be better suited at the Scottish premier league at a Kilmarnock, thatís more his level.

Blatant WUM if I ever saw one.

Niasse has more heart than most of the footie players out there. So don't think u get what this thread is all about

deCoubertin

November 10, 2017, 02:09:56 PM
Reply #181

Toddacelli

The ones who are saying he has no ability really don't know anything about football

Graft, pace, never say die attitude, goals, these are all important qualities and he has them

Some people gave up at 2-0 down and left early. One lad chased a lost cause and never gave up and put his side back in with a chance, put smiles on faces and songs in hearts

Niasse is one of very few bright sparks we have right now

He's all heart, motherfucker

Need a t-shirt now with Niasse's big smiling face and the words "All Heart, Motherfucker" on it.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 10, 2017, 08:41:58 PM
Reply #182

montanatoffeefan

Niasse is a late substitute sort, can run at tired defenders, send them into disarray and maybe poach a goal here and there. Vaughn did this pretty well in his later time at Everton, AJ, too. Anichebe a bit. Hell, Straq probably would have done okay with it had we been desperate enough to keep him around.
Everton forever.

November 10, 2017, 10:35:48 PM
Reply #183

gizzblue

Niasse is a late substitute sort, can run at tired defenders, send them into disarray and maybe poach a goal here and there. Vaughn did this pretty well in his later time at Everton, AJ, too. Anichebe a bit. Hell, Straq probably would have done okay with it had we been desperate enough to keep him around.
For the time being let him run at them all game ,we know he can run for 111 mins easy after Watford....none of the forward line run as much or have the movement he has .

November 10, 2017, 11:00:14 PM
Reply #184

Lxxx

We'll continue to rotate depending on opposition. We have three strikers are the club all on 5 goals so far, which if you extrapolate over the season gets them all well into double figures which isn't bad at all really. It's behind that where we fall down massively.

November 11, 2017, 02:22:59 AM
Reply #185

eyesalwaysblue

But we are fucking desperate.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 11, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
Reply #186

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine if he makes it to the world cup!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

November 11, 2017, 04:39:16 PM
Reply #187

Bally

Administrator
Guaranteed to score the winner V England in 1 goal bore fest
It's the roll I way

November 12, 2017, 08:32:02 PM
Reply #188

Mayor Farnum

Guaranteed to score the winner V England in 1 goal bore fest
If he does that I'll finally accept him.

November 12, 2017, 09:12:24 PM
Reply #189

Shogun

Administrator
Imagine if he makes it to the world cup!

Well we know all about his pedigree in Russia!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 12, 2017, 09:27:47 PM
Reply #190

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well we know all about his pedigree in Russia!

What pedigree is that?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 12, 2017, 09:52:19 PM
Reply #191

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 12, 2017, 10:03:36 PM
Reply #192

Lxxx

What pedigree is that?

Player of the month.

November 12, 2017, 10:17:36 PM
Reply #193

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 18, 2017, 09:21:47 PM
Reply #194

Ridge

Has won us more points with his goals this season, than any other player in the PL.