October 24, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 41939 times)

December 31, 2017, 03:44:51 PM
Reply #30

Lxxx

He’s a great player to have in your squad. He always looks a threat when he comes on, he works his socks off, he chases down lost causes which makes things happen and he knows where the net is. He never moans or sulks either, which is more than can be said for others with more talent but none of his  professionalism.

January 01, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

I don't see what the big deal is whether he meant it or not, which for the record I think he did. When he plays he scores goals, creates chances, causes mistakes and wins penalties. He's one of the few players we have that wants to get in and around the box and make things happen, which in our squad is rare and much needed. He's unorthodox but very effective.

January 09, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

Athletico wanted him during the summer, chuck him in and a bit of cash for Gameiro

Do a loan swap, see how the next few months work out.

January 11, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
Reply #33

Lxxx

Niasse will score goals in this league through sheer effort, he'd get into double figures for us if he stayed. He's a decent player to have in a squad but he'll get more first team chances at Palace so I can see the attraction in going there.

January 12, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

I'm hoping this is just his agent throwing it out there to tempt Sam into lining his pockets again for a very mediocre client of his.

January 21, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
Reply #35

Lxxx

He doesn't deserve a start. He's a terrible footballer, who has a canny knack of popping up at the right time. From the bench is the best option with him.

Yeh he looks like a terrible footballer in the mould of Inzaghi or Cottee. Total fraud.

January 21, 2018, 03:04:03 PM
Reply #36

Lxxx

Can people please stop mentioning Inzaghi.

Incomparably better at football than Niasse.

Cottee was selfish, rather than poor at football too.

Closest example we’ve had would be Beckford, but again his problem was selfish play and an unwillingness to do tough things like getting hammered in the back when holding the ball up. Scored some good technical goals.

Do you not do humour on a Sunday morning?

January 21, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
Reply #37

Lxxx

In an ideal world you wouldn’t need a Niasse in your squad as  you wouldn’t be constantly chasing games. However he’s priceless at the minute as we don’t have the quality across the whole pitch to get ourselves into winning positions and until such a time as we are we shouldn’t be looking to get rid of him.