October 22, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 41791 times)

November 19, 2017, 01:27:21 PM
Reply #270

KoemansNumberTens

Ha! Like fuck you're going to wriggle out of that one. No, you repeatedly said he was shite. I've just scrolled through some of your old posts on here and I'd say 50% of your posts were about how poor you thought he was. There's about 5 where you say he's worse than Anichebe.

It won't let me quote your posts as it was too long ago, but here's what you had to say about Steven Naismith:

Haha well I obviously get a little giddy in arguments then. He's obviously a very good goalscorer but for me a pretty average top flight footballer apart from that.

November 19, 2017, 01:45:59 PM
Reply #271

Macca77

I love him really, was just a feeble attempt to rattle some feathers, it worked

That smile though... xx

November 19, 2017, 01:50:15 PM
Reply #272

Macca77

November 19, 2017, 01:50:40 PM
Reply #273

MmmblueBernard

All those posts about him not being “premier league level” look a bit daft now don’t they.

People seem precondition about him. Same as Robles last season.

Steady on now. Robles is the genuine shite article.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 19, 2017, 03:07:38 PM
Reply #274

Faceatthefence

Great site isnt it,in a team full of bottlers the focus is on the guy who single handedly nicks us a point ffs.Tee fucking hee.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 19, 2017, 03:39:46 PM
Reply #275

boothill

I love him really, was just a feeble attempt to rattle some feathers, it worked

That smile though... xx
Knew you were n the wind, was funny though

November 19, 2017, 03:42:58 PM
Reply #276

boothill

That was a great finish for his goal, radio had it as a tuck in at the far post

November 19, 2017, 03:51:43 PM
Reply #277

Lxxx

That was a great finish for his goal, radio had it as a tuck in at the far post

Agreed. He knows where the back of the net is. His goal against Sunderland was a very smart finish, his first against Bournemouth was equally clinical. He's only one goal behind the likes of Vardy and Lacazette and they have both been on penalty duty in the league this season. At some point the lad has to be given credit where it's due, even by the most ardent haters on here. 

November 19, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
Reply #278

Smingers

Just seen the highlights. It was a nudge in Niasse who exaggerated the fall but don't think it was a dive.

Niasse had a decent chance at 1-1, muscled his way through the defence. I really can't see any of our other players being able to do that at the moment.

Great finish to make it 2-2 its not that easy to keep calm and not bottle that.

Again I'll say we all know he's not the most technical player. He's no Messi or Ronaldo. But he's all heart is our Oumar "smiler" Niasse.

Love this guy!

November 19, 2017, 05:15:27 PM
Reply #279

Ross

Steady on now. Robles is the genuine shite article.

Be fair he wasn’t last season.

I was the first to call him all sorts during his first two years but last year he was good, with the odd hiccup like every keeper has, and the stats show it. I actually think it was the wrong move getting shut of Koemans goalkeeper coach seeing how well Robles came on during his time here.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 05:39:36 PM
Reply #280

KoemansNumberTens

Be fair he wasn’t last season.

I was the first to call him all sorts during his first two years but last year he was good, with the odd hiccup like every keeper has, and the stats show it. I actually think it was the wrong move getting shut of Koemans goalkeeper coach seeing how well Robles came on during his time here.

Robles was decent last season. I'm not convinced Pickford has been any better this season and people are claiming he's 1 of the best in the league (someone even said 2nd best)

November 19, 2017, 05:46:54 PM
Reply #281

Major Clanger

Robles was decent last season. I'm not convinced Pickford has been any better this season and people are claiming he's 1 of the best in the league (someone even said 2nd best)

I love how these claims inflate, a week ago it was "someone said he was in the top six", then he was the 3rd best, now 2nd best. You know what, I'll get it in first so that you can continue the pattern: I think he is the absolute best goalkeeper in the league.

There, now you can go "someone even said he's the best". :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 19, 2017, 05:59:33 PM
Reply #282

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Robles was absolute toilet last season.

Go have a watch of the penalty he gave away against Burnley.

One of the most idiotic things I've ever seen a goalie do.

November 19, 2017, 06:06:37 PM
Reply #283

Ross

To be fair to Pickford he’s probably near the top of the second rung of keepers in the league behind De Gea and Courtious. He’s been far and away our best signing of the summer and he’s got all the raw ingredients for being a top quality keeper, he just needs to iron out some basic and recurring errors to push on to be top quality.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 06:07:39 PM
Reply #284

Ross

Robles was absolute toilet last season.

Go have a watch of the penalty he gave away against Burnley.

One of the most idiotic things I've ever seen a goalie do.

All keepers do stupid things.