December 19, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 45328 times)

December 31, 2017, 07:16:34 AM
Reply #630

Macca77

He is, but I think heíd run the United defence ragged and  give them a few headaches with his unpredictability which in turn might leave the door open for Rooney and Siggy

Uniteds defence will be untroubled on Monday

December 31, 2017, 07:22:16 AM
Reply #631

Shogun

Administrator
Class assist, not entirely sure he meant it.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 31, 2017, 07:27:03 AM
Reply #632

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he played his part well today. Really he should've had a couple of assists too.

If he's as bad as everyone is making out then I don't know how people rate our other attacking options, as he's been one of the few bright sparks up top this season.

December 31, 2017, 07:41:48 AM
Reply #633

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heard good things about his assist, but the idea that he will do anything on Monday besides spoon the ball out for a throw in is nonesense.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 07:48:03 AM
Reply #634

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
People need to give him more credit than he's getting.

He's not shit

He meant that assist

He's always a threat

He's very good in the penalty area

December 31, 2017, 07:50:09 AM
Reply #635

Heisenberg

I thought he was actually pretty decent on the ball today. And after he came on I decided in my mind that we're better off with a better 'ball at feet' striker as opposed to a target man. Seemed like there was some cohesion up top

December 31, 2017, 08:00:05 AM
Reply #636

eyesalwaysblue

He's a lovely lad as well.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 31, 2017, 08:08:55 AM
Reply #637

blueski

played a beautiful ball in for sig too
Nil Satis

December 31, 2017, 08:11:19 AM
Reply #638

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
People need to give him more credit than he's getting.

He's not shit

He meant that assist

He's always a threat

He's very good in the penalty area

Oh Iím a big fan, and Iím really harsh on him, but only because I wonder what kind of system could possibly have a player like our Oumar...one that makes chances for him maybe? Or one that just lets him chase people down?

His archetype is Inzaghi IMO and Iíve been accused of over doing it by saying that...but a shite player who knows where the net is...is there a place for a poacher number 9 in todayís game?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 08:15:43 AM
Reply #639

Heisenberg

Oh Iím a big fan, and Iím really harsh on him, but only because I wonder what kind of system could possibly have a player like our Oumar...one that makes chances for him maybe? Or one that just lets him chase people down?

His archetype is Inzaghi IMO and Iíve been accused of over doing it by saying that...but a shite player who knows where the net is...is there a place for a poacher number 9 in todayís game?

I think it's unfair to tag someone as a poacher, because that sort of insinuates that all he can do is score tap ins? Or be a right place right time player?

To answer you question, is there room for a player like that in the modern game? I'd say the best out and out striker in the world at the minute is Harry Kane (yes that's an argument for a different time before someone starts) and the majority of his goals are actually non fancy right place right time goals.

December 31, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Reply #640

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's unfair to tag someone as a poacher, because that sort of insinuates that all he can do is score tap ins? Or be a right place right time player?

To answer you question, is there room for a player like that in the modern game? I'd say the best out and out striker in the world at the minute is Harry Kane (yes that's an argument for a different time before someone starts) and the majority of his goals are actually non fancy right place right time goals.

Yeah but there is demonstrably more to harry Kaneís game than tap ins

December 31, 2017, 03:44:51 PM
Reply #641

Lxxx

Heís a great player to have in your squad. He always looks a threat when he comes on, he works his socks off, he chases down lost causes which makes things happen and he knows where the net is. He never moans or sulks either, which is more than can be said for others with more talent but none of his  professionalism.

December 31, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
Reply #642

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen the goal, what a fucking pass

December 31, 2017, 03:53:56 PM
Reply #643

Macca77

That smile though

December 31, 2017, 05:15:33 PM
Reply #644

Faceatthefence

Uniteds defence will be untroubled on Monday
You may be right given we rely on a kid with burnout trying to chase down his own flick ons,who clearly should be knowhere near a regular start given were he,s 0.23 goal a game in the prem.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.