November 18, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5123 times)

November 07, 2017, 01:46:39 AM
Reply #105

boothill

Drain the swamp, fake players

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 02:46:13 AM
Reply #106

Lxxx

What the fuck was allowed to go on under Koemanís watch? Buying players with attitude problems, giving new contracts to existing ones...morale clearly going down the toilet....the most unbalanced squad in recent memory...

November 07, 2017, 02:47:39 AM
Reply #107

The Analog Kid

What the fuck was allowed to go on under Koemanís watch? Buying players with attitude problems, giving new contracts to existing ones...morale clearly going down the toilet....the most unbalanced squad in recent memory...

Mirallas had form for it under Moyes and Martinez though didnít he.

November 07, 2017, 03:05:53 AM
Reply #108

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Two sides to every story init lads.

Let's just see how this one plays out before whipping out the pitchforks yeah?

November 07, 2017, 03:32:45 AM
Reply #109

MmmBlueRamirez

Nah, burn the witches.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 07, 2017, 03:52:51 AM
Reply #110

eugene

Never liked Mirallas since he fucked of Baines divie

November 07, 2017, 04:04:15 AM
Reply #111

blueski

agree on giving Scneiderlin a chance to make it right but with Mirallas (a player I like) you have to face facts - 3 different managers and fell out with all of them. that's not just a one off mistake... needs to go ASAP
Nil Satis

November 07, 2017, 04:10:44 AM
Reply #112

ally2

Bit late for that!

November 07, 2017, 04:44:24 AM
Reply #113

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone actually have any proof that this happened or are you all just getting your knickers in a twist based on gossip/rumour ?

November 07, 2017, 04:49:58 AM
Reply #114

Gash

Global Moderator
Does anyone actually have any proof that this happened or are you all just getting your knickers in a twist based on gossip/rumour ?

It's been widely reported in most of the papers and media. There's probably varying degrees of what happened but I don't think there's any doubt that something pretty poor has happened with the two of them.

November 07, 2017, 04:51:44 AM
Reply #115

Lxxx

I bet it took some self restraint for Dunc to not lift the pair off their feet and smash their skulls together.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 04:57:22 AM by Lxxx »

November 07, 2017, 04:53:56 AM
Reply #116

everton1952

If it is in the papers and on social media they must be guilty so get the rope out. What more proof do you want?

November 07, 2017, 04:56:47 AM
Reply #117

BlueMaquis

agree on giving Scneiderlin a chance to make it right but with Mirallas (a player I like) you have to face facts - 3 different managers and fell out with all of them. that's not just a one off mistake... needs to go ASAP

I remember back when Moyes brought him in he expressed concern about him not being able to fit into the league and the way it's played. Looks like he was right.

November 07, 2017, 05:03:26 AM
Reply #118

Juanito

I remember back when Moyes brought him in he expressed concern about him not being able to fit into the league and the way it's played. Looks like he was right.

Mirallas was class when he first came here. I remember his performance against Liverpool at Goodison when Suarez fouled him, he was unstoppable. He also turned down Arsenal for us. Shame he didnít do it consistently, as he could have done a job for us up top. Still in the Belgian squad that says he still has it but application and attitude clearly not there.

November 07, 2017, 05:06:51 AM
Reply #119

Gash

Global Moderator
If it is in the papers and on social media they must be guilty so get the rope out. What more proof do you want?

There's a poster on here who clearly has a contact within the club and mentioned it in the matchday thread before anyone else knew about it. It's quite obvious that something has happened.