November 23, 2017, 06:14:24 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5573 times)

November 07, 2017, 05:07:35 AM
Reply #120

SANA_DR0

supposedly it didnt play out like how its been reported..

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 05:08:30 AM
Reply #121

bluestevie

Believe who you like. I won't join any lynch squad.

You naysay anything though lets be honest

'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 07, 2017, 05:26:45 AM
Reply #122

bluenuck

supposedly it didnt play out like how its been reported..

Something happened, no doubt. We will have to wait and see till the next team is announced to see how bad it really was. If Schneiderlin isn't in the squad for the Palace game I will have a feeling what he did must have been pretty bad. Getting fully dropped for 2 games is a pretty harsh message for nothing much happening.

November 07, 2017, 06:02:46 AM
Reply #123

Jamokachi

Training ground bust ups are common place, especially when things aren't going to plan on the pitch. If both get their heads down and work hard then there's no issues. As I said before, everyone should get a clean slate with whoever the new manager turns out to be.

November 07, 2017, 07:09:24 AM
Reply #124

Thomas

I don't rate Schenderlin at all and Mirallas is a waste of space.

Fuck them both off. Last thing we need now is people on big wages not pulling their weight who expect us to carry them along. The doors there, close it on your way out lads.

November 07, 2017, 01:59:23 PM
Reply #125

Lxxx

Mirallas had form for it under Moyes and Martinez though didnít he.

Thatís what I mean. We gave him a contract extension knowing he was a bad apple.

November 07, 2017, 02:06:02 PM
Reply #126

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Despite our poor recruitment over the summer, the most underwhelming aspect was Mirallas getting a new deal.

November 07, 2017, 02:13:37 PM
Reply #127

Macca77

Really pissed me off this, if any of us did what these two did and just walked out of our jobs then we would be sacked there and then, but footballers can do whatever the fuck they want, they know they will get a telling off and a fine at worst, its a massive piss take, both should be thrown out of the club immediately

November 07, 2017, 02:45:31 PM
Reply #128

Lxxx

Really pissed me off this, if any of us did what these two did and just walked out of our jobs then we would be sacked there and then, but footballers can do whatever the fuck they want, they know they will get a telling off and a fine at worst, its a massive piss take, both should be thrown out of the club immediately
Me or you don't have a registration fee worth millions on our head though. Which is the reason footballers can do whatever they do and clubs have to suck it up instead of binning them there and then.

November 07, 2017, 02:54:23 PM
Reply #129

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Plus, they were offered the chance to go or stay ;)

November 07, 2017, 02:56:02 PM
Reply #130

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Plus, they were offered the chance to go or stay ;)
Well if big Dunc asked me I knew what to say

November 07, 2017, 02:56:57 PM
Reply #131

Bally

Administrator
Does anyone actually have any proof that this happened or are you all just getting your knickers in a twist based on gossip/rumour ?

This is doing the rounds on twitter, and is matching up to quite a lot of the other "stories" / "rumours" that are going round.

Not believing any of it me like, something has happened, not sure what and we'll probably never know the full details but there's nothing better for the site than a bit of dirty gossip.
It's the roll I way

November 07, 2017, 02:58:54 PM
Reply #132

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Whatís the actual deal with the injured kids angle here?

Are they putting on training (non serious) sessions?

November 07, 2017, 03:12:17 PM
Reply #133

bigmanbob

The echo reported yesterday that Schneiderlin put something on social media denying anything had happened, they notably closed the piece saying they stand by their accusations

November 07, 2017, 03:16:07 PM
Reply #134

Bally

Administrator
What's the actual deal with the injured kids angle here?

Are they putting on training (non serious) sessions?
Letting the kids hold 20 minutes worth of the session to help then into coaching if the injury is career ending is how I read it.
It's the roll I way