November 22, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5521 times)

November 07, 2017, 03:18:37 PM
Reply #135

Lxxx

What’s the actual deal with the injured kids angle here?

Are they putting on training (non serious) sessions?
Yeh didn't quite get that myself.

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 03:20:37 PM
Reply #136

Lxxx

Letting the kids hold 20 minutes worth of the session to help then into coaching if the injury is career ending is how I read it.

If it really is a token gesture of goodwill by the club to boost some young kids morale then I would imagine Dunc would have been tempted to drag them both over by their throats if everyone would agree to look the other way.

November 07, 2017, 03:29:30 PM
Reply #137

hill135

Not really sure I buy this injured kids coaching session thing. Doesn't really sound appropriate for a team in the shit where every minute on the training ground counts.

November 07, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
Reply #138

Bally

Administrator
If it really is a token gesture of goodwill by the club to boost some young kids morale then I would imagine Dunc would have been tempted to drag them both over by their throats if everyone would agree to look the other way.
Yeah I sort of get that image too.

Either way, if they have refused to train they need a fucking slap.

TBH if this coaching thing is an actual thing then surely it's been happening previously and they have been involved in it already, I understand there is a period of instability when a new manager comes in but this is just weird.
It's the roll I way

November 07, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
Reply #139

Bally

Administrator
Not really sure I buy this injured kids coaching session thing. Doesn't really sound appropriate for a team in the shit where every minute on the training ground counts.
Could do the full session then stay back for 20 minutes for the kids, that's what I'd do anyway, not as if they have anything else on in the day is it.
It's the roll I way

November 07, 2017, 03:51:02 PM
Reply #140

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like something that maybe those not in the team doing th Match specific drills might take part in.

November 07, 2017, 04:39:57 PM
Reply #141

Lxxx

I'm sure it's not every day.

November 07, 2017, 06:33:59 PM
Reply #142

formerKHL

this story is just endemic of the train of thought on this forum though....

unfortunately most people want to quickly believe bad stories about the club.....even when they are proved to be unfounded....

November 07, 2017, 06:52:40 PM
Reply #143

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to restore the truth after some articles in the medias.
I was not excluded of the squad due to a lack of commitment during training this was a manager Decision And I was frustrated as I am fully committed in Everton since arriving in 2012 and I can’t accept our actual ranking....I apologize to the president and owner, my team mates and the manager for not being able to cope at that moment with my frustration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbMcGYYhnaZ/?hl=en&taken-by=kmirallas11
I have to return some videotapes.

November 07, 2017, 06:59:36 PM
Reply #144

formerKHL

restores my faith in some of the players attitudes...

November 07, 2017, 07:36:33 PM
Reply #145

Lxxx

I have to restore the truth after some articles in the medias.
I was not excluded of the squad due to a lack of commitment during training this was a manager Decision And I was frustrated as I am fully committed in Everton since arriving in 2012 and I can’t accept our actual ranking....I apologize to the president and owner, my team mates and the manager for not being able to cope at that moment with my frustration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbMcGYYhnaZ/?hl=en&taken-by=kmirallas11

He just sounds like one of those misunderstood nice guys.

November 07, 2017, 07:37:50 PM
Reply #146

Macca77

I forgive you Kevin, love you xx

November 07, 2017, 07:58:21 PM
Reply #147

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If it is in the papers and on social media they must be guilty so get the rope out. What more proof do you want?

So unless you personally witnessed it, it never happened. Are you Donald Trump? Is everything fake news. What's scary is many around the world think like you. Holocaust deniers, trump supporters etc.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 07, 2017, 08:31:42 PM
Reply #148

SANA_DR0

So unless you personally witnessed it, it never happened. Are you Donald Trump? Is everything fake news. What's scary is many around the world think like you. Holocaust deniers, trump supporters etc.

i think the Everton1952 poster was being sarcastic.

i do agree it didnt go down like how its been played out as, both of the players want to give more to Everton, maybe their saying so to look good to our fans, maybe its more than that. wish we had more info on the initial incident, apart from Ferguson asking them to leave, so they went home ;/
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 07, 2017, 08:46:55 PM
Reply #149

everton1952

It seems to be a current social illness, portrayed endlessly in the media, reputations trashed by sometimes by innuendo or even malice; the constant pursuit of negative news whether politics, sport  or anything else. I stopped watching national TV news a long time ago because of their constant carping on about the downside of every aspect of society.  This comparatively trivial Everton matter is just one small example of it. Put either player on the pitch and judge them on their performances nothing else.