October 23, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 12358 times)

November 06, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
Read 12358 times

bluenuck

He’s a cheese eating surrender monkey.

I get the cheese eating part though. Cheese is awesome.

Ah, I love the British. You guys never let anyone off the hook. Even if it was ~75 years ago. Lol

November 06, 2017, 11:50:11 AM
Reply #1

bluenuck

Yeah. And what about that fucker Mirallas? He's Belgian. Those guys already did let Napoleon wander around their country and it took Wellington to chase him outta there. Not even mentioning Adolf's posse...

They have good chocolate and beer though.

Funny thing, I'm actually related to the dukes of Wellington. Either my grandma is lying to me or it's actually true. I've never actually dug around to see if it is.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:51:24 AM by bluenuck »

November 06, 2017, 01:15:34 PM
Reply #2

bluenuck

Rather play Beni than Morgan.

Let's not get carried away. Morgan is a good player on his day. We can use him. We gotta get his head right. Beni has potential, but we need players in their prime playing well right now.

November 06, 2017, 01:22:47 PM
Reply #3

bluenuck

She means the pub in Cardiff City Centre

Where's Cardiff? ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:26:59 PM by bluenuck »

November 06, 2017, 11:25:17 PM
Reply #4

bluenuck

He may have just got into it with Big Dunc, or whoever, and was told to go inside to cool off... These things do happen, especially when you're losing.

Doesn't explain not being in the squad yesterday though

November 07, 2017, 12:55:51 AM
Reply #5

bluenuck

From GOT.

Take it for what it is...

November 07, 2017, 05:26:45 AM
Reply #6

bluenuck

supposedly it didnt play out like how its been reported..

Something happened, no doubt. We will have to wait and see till the next team is announced to see how bad it really was. If Schneiderlin isn't in the squad for the Palace game I will have a feeling what he did must have been pretty bad. Getting fully dropped for 2 games is a pretty harsh message for nothing much happening.

November 08, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
Reply #7

bluenuck

100% agreed.

I read it on this site all the time. It's all about who's fault it is, who you can blame, who else is to blame, who is wrong, what they should have have done instead, and all finished with a healthy topping of malicious rumour spreading and personal insults. All written by people who haven't the slightest clue what's going on. And all justified because we are all allowed an opinion.

Sadly, I've really noticed it today/yesterday.

Here I thought this forum was full of pretty level headed Everton fans - and that's why I joined - but today seemed like everyone had their tin foil hats on.

November 24, 2017, 10:57:56 PM
Reply #8

bluenuck

It's on twitter so it's true!!