November 18, 2017, 12:01:15 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5078 times)

November 06, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
Reply #30

AllyBlue14

Wonder if MS's issues stem from Koeman going?

Was made up when we signed him, but he can be sold in January for all I care now. Utterly useless this season. Mate in work is a Utd season ticket holder and said exactly the same thing; was made up originally, then realised quickly it wasn't working out.

Maybe Southampton just got lucky with him.

Could be to do with Koeman and he can't be arsed putting in a shift for a caretaker U23 coach. Although he was crap while Koeman was here too. Didn't he get married in the summer? Maybe his head is in the clouds with all that still.

Our midfield of Gana, Morgan and Tom looked amazing last season, hard to see why it has all turned so bad so quickly.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Reply #31

Hawkandro

Sadly, I think that question could be asked of just about every first team position. Definitely something not right there.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 06, 2017, 02:39:29 PM
Reply #32

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
To down tools when we are in the shit is pretty much unforgivable.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 06, 2017, 02:41:46 PM
Reply #33

Macca77

Both of them need to have a look at Niasse and what he's been through since he joined us, treated like absolute shite and just got on with it, didn't moan, just worked hard and is now reaping the awards.

Pair of absolute twats

November 06, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
Reply #34

duncandisorderly

I'm a big fan of Mirallas, ability wise. But he's obviously a a knob to work with, he's fallen out with the past 3 managers now. Schnierderlin just seems mentally weak and hides when it's not going well. Both shithouses anyway, get rid of them. Think being mentally weak is a massive problem of our squad in general and has been for years. How many times do we fail to turn up for the big games (derbies etc). If they all had the attitude of Niasse we'd be nowhere near the bottom of the table.

November 06, 2017, 02:43:48 PM
Reply #35

Martip

There's still a way back for Morgan imo. Kev can fuck right off as he's been a twat for ages now....morgan needs to big.up his ideas cause he's been a liabity on the pitch and now not trying in training. If it continues chuck him in the reserves.

November 06, 2017, 02:49:55 PM
Reply #36

GoodisonPk

I'm a big fan of Mirallas, ability wise. But he's obviously a a knob to work with, he's fallen out with the past 3 managers now. Schnierderlin just seems mentally weak and hides when it's not going well. Both shithouses anyway, get rid of them. Think being mentally weak is a massive problem of our squad in general and has been for years. How many times do we fail to turn up for the big games (derbies etc). If they all had the attitude of Niasse we'd be nowhere near the bottom of the table.

Yes yes and yes

November 06, 2017, 02:50:06 PM
Reply #37

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

To be honest, if any player doesnt put a shift in, in the Blue, then yes, fuck em off home. Im sure if Lennon can put 100% in after being a fringe player and going through what he has gone through in the past, then anyone can. We dont need spoilt fairys we need warriors, so January is going to be very interesting for a lot of players, as we really need to get shut of half our team unless they can demonstrate that they are 100% committed to the cause.

Id sooner have an average player that battles for everything, like a Niasse or Lennon, than have a good player that plays at 75% and blows hot and cold and often cba somtetimes, like Kev or Schneiderlin lately. Big decisions are going to be made soon, so lets hope they move us forward because we WILL get over this blip and we WILL power up the table and people will start to take note again.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 02:52:48 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

November 06, 2017, 02:57:56 PM
Reply #38

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 03:23:22 PM
Reply #39

hill135

Mirallas is on about his 8th chance now which is about six too many so he really needs fucking off. Plays well about three times a season and a truly terrible attitude.

Schniederlin can also fuck off. Never really been sold on him as his good form when he first signed only really amounted to a handful of games. He's played like an absolute shithouse this season, made James McCarthy look like Pirlo and phoning it in in training is unacceptable. Bun him and get a proper DM who can actually control a game and tackle on his feet.

November 06, 2017, 03:35:52 PM
Reply #40

AllyBlue14

What's happened to McCarthy? Didn't he play at Chelsea?

November 06, 2017, 03:38:49 PM
Reply #41

Macca77

What's happened to McCarthy? Didn't he play at Chelsea?

Yep, did his hamstring in again

November 06, 2017, 03:53:59 PM
Reply #42

Hawkandro

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 06, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
Reply #43

Ross

All very well saying get shut of them but who’s going to buy them given their astronomical wages and poor attitudes?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2017, 04:11:50 PM
Reply #44

Lxxx

If the Echo is corroborating the stories as well then they should both be fined until they can be bothered to break sweat in training.

There really is something very rotten in the squad and it's the senior pros who seem to be leading it sadly. It needs totally gutting and starting afresh.