November 19, 2017, 03:41:32 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5207 times)

November 06, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
Reply #45

Lxxx

All very well saying get shut of them but who’s going to buy them given their astronomical wages and poor attitudes?

There's always a ready supply of idiots in the Premier League, especially ones that are struggling and fearing for their place in the league.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 04:13:39 PM
Reply #46

hill135

How has it got to this point?

I would say we need an absolute ball buster with strong standing in the game to sort this bunch of fassies out. But we had one of them and he was shite.

November 06, 2017, 04:15:29 PM
Reply #47

Ross

There's always a ready supply of idiots in the Premier League, especially ones that are struggling and fearing for their place in the league.

How many clubs can afford to pay the sort of wage Schneiderlin is said to be on?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2017, 04:17:07 PM
Reply #48

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
All very well saying get shut of them but whoís going to buy them given their astronomical wages and poor attitudes?

There will be plenty of takers for both I would think, not just in the UK but also France, Spain etc.

Might not recoup all the money for Schneiderlin, but the way transfers are now I would think you'll still get £20m for him.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 06, 2017, 04:17:32 PM
Reply #49

Lxxx

How many clubs can afford to pay the sort of wage Schneiderlin is said to be on?

We may have to bung him a few quid to make him leave but there will always be someone willing to buy him.

November 06, 2017, 04:18:46 PM
Reply #50

dazfrancis

The pair were sent home from Finch Farm on Saturday after a session being hosted by first team coach Duncan Ferguson.

Both players were showing a perceived lack of commitment and were told by the coach that if they were not going to bother they should both go back inside.

Both men took up the coach on his offer, leading to their dismissal from the training ground.

November 06, 2017, 04:20:00 PM
Reply #51

Waltzer

I know that Miralles has had his falling outs with most but Schneiderlin I don't ever recall anything this bad? I don't get how Unsworth was supposed to have all the support of the team yet we have these 2, Vlasic apparently being unhappy has all happened in the space of a few weeks, clearly all isnt well at FF.

November 06, 2017, 04:23:22 PM
Reply #52

Ross

There will be plenty of takers for both I would think, not just in the UK but also France, Spain etc.

Might not recoup all the money for Schneiderlin, but the way transfers are now I would think you'll still get £20m for him.
We may have to bung him a few quid to make him leave but there will always be someone willing to buy him.

Iím not convinced itís as easy as youíre both making out. Thereís very few clubs that can afford the sort of wages they earn and thereís even fewer desperate enough to take players on with poor attitudes.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2017, 04:25:58 PM
Reply #53

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Iím not convinced itís as easy as youíre both making out. Thereís very few clubs that can afford the sort of wages they earn and thereís even fewer desperate enough to take players on with poor attitudes.

Mirallas won't be on that much, both either signed or signed new contracts before the market went crazy this summer.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 06, 2017, 04:31:22 PM
Reply #54

SANA_DR0

Schneiderlin isnít that good , time to be honest about our players
I was saying he was shit, pre season, and all the games he has played in.He just wants to pass backwards, slowing down our already incredibly slow attacks. Glad he's got a wake up call, not sure how i feel about Mirallas, but if we can play Lookman/Lennon and hopefully Vlasic, then i have no issues with it.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 06, 2017, 04:32:02 PM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The little fucking fannies.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 04:37:58 PM
Reply #56

Lxxx

Last couple of years under Moyes we had a team who wanted to battle, wanted to play and looked like a dressing room to be pretty proud to be in. I know it might seem like a different era but I'm sure that type of mentality is still there within football, you just have to look a little harder to find them and it's not usually in the £100k/week+ bracket.

November 06, 2017, 04:41:10 PM
Reply #57

Ross

Mirallas won't be on that much, both either signed or signed new contracts before the market went crazy this summer.

It seems we go through this periodically with Mirallas and nobody ever ponies up the cash to satisfy either the him or the club. I imagine deep down he knows heís onto a good thing here and despite all the tantrums and petulance heís in no hurry to leave while heís got it so good.

November 06, 2017, 05:26:49 PM
Reply #58

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Ah, I love the British. You guys never let anyone off the hook. Even if it was ~75 years ago. Lol

We're not ones to hold a grudge.  Not like we still celebrate someone failing to blow the king up 412 years ago.....
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

November 06, 2017, 05:32:14 PM
Reply #59

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Pair have some cajones to walk away frmo Ferguson like.

Well in Unsworth for standing by his coach as well.