November 25, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce denies Everton talks  (Read 575 times)

November 08, 2017, 12:36:37 AM
Read 575 times

Everton News

Allardyce denies Everton talks

Former West Ham and England boss Sam Allardyce has refuted claims by Sky Sports News that he has held talks with Everton over becoming manager.

Source: Allardyce denies Everton talks

deCoubertin

November 08, 2017, 12:46:57 AM
Reply #1

SANA_DR0

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 08, 2017, 12:57:32 AM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

If he's denying it he has. It's how he rolls

November 08, 2017, 01:47:36 AM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

How many times did the cockerel crow
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 08, 2017, 01:52:19 AM
Reply #4

SANA_DR0

How many times did the cockerel crow

i understand this expression! :D
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 08, 2017, 02:21:37 AM
Reply #5

loroloco

When the news broke Sky originally said that Moshiri has held talks with Allardyce but then shortly after that they changed it to say that Moshiri has held talks with representatives of Allardyce. So I reckon he´s pulling a politician´s truth, i.e. a bold face lie to those of us in the real world.  Whether it was with him or his representatives, what´s the bloody difference.

November 08, 2017, 02:37:17 AM
Reply #6

GrantyBoy78

When the news broke Sky originally said that Moshiri has held talks with Allardyce but then shortly after that they changed it to say that Moshiri has held talks with representatives of Allardyce. So I reckon he´s pulling a politician´s truth, i.e. a bold face lie to those of us in the real world.  Whether it was with him or his representatives, what´s the bloody difference.
He’s definitely been approached in some capacity, you only have to see his reaction on MOTD when Lineker asked him about the Everton job.

November 08, 2017, 02:40:08 AM
Reply #7

Ramjam

The thing is, his reps have held the talks and Moshiri hasn’t been impressed and told them to do one. BFS now in face saving mode has came out to say that he hasn’t spoken to Everton.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 08, 2017, 02:41:27 AM
Reply #8

Simon Paul

Administrator
have other football managers sent "representatives" to job interviews before?

November 08, 2017, 02:45:01 AM
Reply #9

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: