November 24, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Watford Ratings  (Read 1229 times)

November 06, 2017, 10:48:25 AM
Read 1229 times

mikey_blue

Pickford 4- nearly cost us the game with some mad runs off his line.

Kenny 5 -First half he couldnt get into the game because our two wingers had congregared in the middle of the park. Could of been better for first goal. Improved when wingers came on.

Jags - 6 Still our best CB, cant coach his awerness.

Keane - 5 Meh, hopefully him and Jags can form a partnership. The constant changing of defenders hasn't helped anyone.

Baines - 6 Similar to Kenny, no help. But well done to step up and take that penalty.

Gana - 5 Not his best game, and thought Beni was the better of the two, but understood keeping Gana on.

Beni - 5 A game where he didn't directly effect too much, but he's a very impressive youngster. High hopes for this lad.

Davies -6 Davies being Davies. Even when things aren't going his way, he'll harass, annoy and be snidey. He starts again next week for me.

Rooney -5 He gave the ball away loads. But he created a chance that Baines should of put away, he also got back to cover for Baines twice which stopped good breaks for them. He's not a winger.

Sig - 4 Awful. Anonymous for large parts. He's not a winger.

Niasse -7 What a guy. When you don't have luck. You have to make your own. He does that by chasing everything down and has a superb attitude. Thank you Oumar. MOTM

Subs

Lookman- 7 Pace pushed the defence on the back foot. He needs more minutes now. Calm on the ball. He's a winger.

Lennon -7 love the lad, he never really let's the side down. Wins a pen, helps Kenny get into the game.

DCL-7 Took his goal very well, and hopefully he can build on that.

Unsworth - 6 Starting Sig and Rooney out wide was a mistake. Changed it and it came off.

Notes: We finally got that bit of luck that we needed today. We deserved the win, but it could of been very different. I'm still struggling to see the light through the trees but hoping today the start of something.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:48:37 PM by mikey_blue »

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Harsh on Kenny. Best player for us yesterday

November 06, 2017, 02:03:40 PM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Iím looking forward to him gaining a little more composure, but on the other hand itís so nice to see someones head nearly explode a couple of times a game because he realises heís playing for Everton. This isnít a pop at him btw, far outweighs the Jack Wishire style of thinking heís Iniesta after 20mins of pro footy.

November 06, 2017, 03:46:46 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

Pickford - 6
Kenny - 6
Jags - 5
Keane - 5
Baines - 7
Gana - 6
Beni - 6
Davies - 6
Rooney - 5
Sigurdsson - 5
Niasse - 7
Lookman- 6
Lennon - 6
DCL- 6

November 06, 2017, 04:59:56 PM
Reply #4

stirlingblue

Think Baines deserves more than a 6, if only because he got a goal and an assist

November 06, 2017, 05:09:28 PM
Reply #5

everton1952

Absolutely, Kenny had a very good game faced against a very good Watford player. To give Rooney a 5 and Kenny a 5 is crackers. Rooney 4 at best and Kenny 7. A 6 for Davies is generous, he has yet to show any form in this struggling squad. Vlasic must have done something wrong not to be picked instead of Davies.   Some good performances last night, and maybe even just a sign of Keane regaining some composure against fast good Watford strikers.

November 06, 2017, 11:42:52 PM
Reply #6

D15TIN

Keane was better than jagielka yesterday, jagielka got done for pace on several occasions and was beaten in the air twice from corners, 1 resulted in a goal.

Kennys best performance for us yesterday aswell

November 07, 2017, 12:02:40 AM
Reply #7

Martip

Just watched the sky highlights back and have to say I'm really concerned about pickford and keane who don't look good enough to me.

Pickford made several bad decisions again and has this habit of pushing shots into the path of attackers.

Keane looks slow and positionally bad....very worrying.

November 07, 2017, 12:29:20 AM
Reply #8

TheTone

Just watched the sky highlights back and have to say I'm really concerned about pickford and keane who don't look good enough to me.

Pickford made several bad decisions again and has this habit of pushing shots into the path of attackers.

also worrying that Jagielka has lost the ability to run and jump

November 07, 2017, 12:30:51 AM
Reply #9

Martip

also worrying that Jagielka has lost the ability to run and jump
Certainly doesn't help !

November 07, 2017, 12:45:01 AM
Reply #10

everton1952

Except for any single  incident, never pass general judgement on highlights.  90% of the game is not shown on highlights. If you were not there you cannot form a fair assessment of any player. It is not fair.

November 07, 2017, 12:46:50 AM
Reply #11

D15TIN

Bit harsh on Pickford, yes he had a bad day - but in general he's been good, kept us in games this season

November 07, 2017, 12:59:04 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny made more tackles, clearances and interceptions than any other prem defender this weekend.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 07, 2017, 01:02:59 AM
Reply #13

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Think Davies gets a bit more praise than deserved... Think he was poor Yesterday. Kenny did very Well though and dont know what Lookman has to do to get a start. Would like him aand Vlasic to start next game.

November 07, 2017, 01:30:56 AM
Reply #14

Martip

Except for any single  incident, never pass general judgement on highlights.  90% of the game is not shown on highlights. If you were not there you cannot form a fair assessment of any player. It is not fair.
Having watched a lot of the 90mins so far  I can't say I'm impressed tbh