November 22, 2017, 05:19:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Watford Ratings  (Read 1203 times)

November 07, 2017, 01:50:54 AM
Reply #15

cantoffee

Thought Baines really stepped up with the pen yesterday. It was a huge moment in our season, holebas trying to make him over think, missed a great chance earlier and he put it away excellently. Missing that would have been crushing.

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 01:51:36 AM
Reply #16

everton1952

Blimey,  Sky had 90 minutes highlights? What Sky channel was that? The highlights I saw when I got home was 7 -10 minutes.

November 07, 2017, 01:55:21 AM
Reply #17

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny made more tackles, clearances and interceptions than any other prem defender this weekend.

I thought this was head and shoulders his best game. Very happy to see him getting involved around the penalty area and running onto that shot he took too, definitely the sort of thing we've been missing from Coleman's contribution. We need that sort of attacking contribution from our fullbacks right now.

November 07, 2017, 07:12:08 AM
Reply #18

Thomas

Struggling to understand these Tom Davies ratings.

As good as Tom can be if he hadn't have scored vs Man City or wasn't Scouse, would you be giving him a 6?

He was at best bang average yesterday and in other parts of the game, piss poor.

I hope he refinds his best form quickly.

November 07, 2017, 06:53:41 PM
Reply #19

SANA_DR0

Pickford 5 some dodgy ass keeping, maybe thats down to not trusting the cb's. lots of times in the last few games he has rushed out of goal

Kenny  6 the first half formation wasnt suited to him, he seemed to not want to go past the half way line.. but second half with a winger.. he played much much better.. he needs someone in front of him (not tom davies)

Jags 5, looks dodgy as fuck, got turned twice i think, well twice that i noticed setting up both the goals(the second he got turned they won the corner, then they scored off of it) i've rated Jags for years, but he's playing to tight.

Keane  5 think he would improve with Holgate next to him.

Baines  6  shoulda scored in the first half, composed in the second.

Gana 5 less said the better.. i think he misses Barkley.

Beni  5  probably his worst performance so far.

Davies 5 3 cm's kills out midfield, Gana/MS/Davies are prime examples of that, improved in the second half.. but thats playing with 2 cms. still him and Gana left to many open spaces.

Rooney 4 fucking awful, so many missed passes, one mis placed pass set up baines, running around like a headless chicken trying to kick people.

Sig  5 improved second half, him and Rooney cant play on the wings.. just  a waste.

Niasse  8, if it wasnt for his never say die attitude we wouldnt have got anything at all. i dont care he has no weak technical skills, hes a goal scorer, thats what we need.
Subs

Lookman- 7 set up Niasse, looked dangerous, added width that we needed, tracked back and interacted with kenny (until he changed wings)

Lennon  7 works hard, should start more games, awesome turn that created the penalty,, interacted well with Kenny

DCL 6 Took his goal well, but other than that, i dont know.. wish he was more direct like Niasse

Unsworth 7 i understood what he was trying to do first half, keep us compact and in the game., but his tactics came off like Koemans.. glad he changed it.. well he had too. forced change, which gave us pace/impetuous and more of a directness, also he got the crowd into the game by changing the formation/tactics.

the crowd, 10. not heard Goodison like that for a long ass time.. long may it continue.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.