October 15, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 19224 times)

November 08, 2017, 11:49:01 PM
Read 19224 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Kenny Jags Keane Baines

Beni
Gueye Sigurdsson

Lennon Niasse Rooney

Sort of donít know what Iím doing here. Want one sitting and two energetic fellas, and I want I guess Niasse on the pitch cause man scores goals so thatís like a fluid top 3 that presses and ya rooney false 9 looking for Niasse and sig to get beyond him or Lennon on the break.

I think that team gets beat and hopefully unsie has more of an idea than me!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 09, 2017, 03:28:10 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
                                              Pickford
               Kenny          Keane             Jagielka          Baines
               Lookman     Baningime       Davies             Vlasic
                            Calvert-Lewin        Rooney

Bench: Robles; Holgate; Williams; Gueye; Sigurdsson; Lennon; Niasse

Listen we all want width in the side mate but
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 09, 2017, 11:49:54 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah Holgate gets done on the regular himself. Did well against Sane though if I remember correctly?

I think stick with Kenny while heís hit form, and put Lennon on that side as well to double up.

Baines and Vlasic or Lookman on the other.

These are dogshite but have turned it around a bit and will fancy themselves at home against us. If they beat us they drag us right into it.

To be honest, I dunno, donít really fancy us here with our current away record. Draw wouldnít be terrible but every win is gold dust atm in my opinion.

November 11, 2017, 02:55:41 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do we all really think Rooney deserves to start ?

Errm yeah itís a fair question not his biggest fan myself, but at the same time hes one of the few with quality on the ball and a threat from both individual bits of ability or by being part of a move.

I do sort of think weíre going through what like 3 united managers went though which is like recognising his quality but slowly seeing that heís actually a bit difficult to use at this point of his career despite his obvious quality and star factor.

Ultimately - capable of threat, and we lack that almost entirely, so he has to play regardless.

November 12, 2017, 10:42:33 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If these are "dogshite" with Zaha, Loftus Cheek and Benteke then I don't know what we are ? Hodgson is slowly getting them organised and a point would be a decent result, we were lucky to get three last week against Watford, if Cleveley hadn't missed we would still be in the drop zone.

I absolutely 100% agree, both sides are dogshite but they have a squad more apt for staying in the prem at the moment, ours is fucking shot to bits.

November 16, 2017, 01:08:10 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Doesnít it take 2 years to get back to Ďfull healthí if you get Bolassieís injury? I think Falcao is only just back this year after 2 years in England totally goosed.

Would be interested in seeing other players with similar injuries and their career trajectories but I imagine it wouldnít make very pleasant viewing.

I think Ross isnít even injured personally. Back just in time for Jan yeah 🙄

No idea when Coleman or FM are back. Coleman back kicking a ball though.

November 16, 2017, 01:32:45 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas another glaring example of our inability to build on a squad and replace when necessary since Moyes left.

November 17, 2017, 07:50:25 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Getting married on Saturday so thinking of lashing a wedge on the mighty blues for some super wedding day luck.

November 17, 2017, 11:25:12 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Aw thanks guys! Up the fucking blues 😄

November 18, 2017, 02:18:56 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
@brap2

In my head you are only like 21 so that seems awful young to be getting married

Good luck my good man

Really hope the blues help contribute to an amazing day

💙💙💙

30 bro! Thank you lerd.

November 18, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I hope you worked out the message in my pictures. Have a great day.

I really can’t work it out!

Edit: ah jeez just clicked! Haha
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:05:09 AM by brap2 »