December 12, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1661 times)

November 17, 2017, 11:10:01 PM
Read 1661 times

blue1948

Am I alone in thinking this "saga " of finding a new manager is just the same furore as when we got rid of "phenomenal"
Why doesn't  everyone just button it and wait .
The whole day is spent reading shite mail regurgitating the same old .Fuck me I am sick of it ,can't wait to turk Palace tomorrow and get pissed.

deCoubertin

November 18, 2017, 12:10:20 AM
Reply #1

mikey_blue

Because It's a forum.

November 18, 2017, 12:25:38 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Am I alone in thinking this "saga " of finding a new manager is just the same furore as when we got rid of "phenomenal"
The whole day is spent reading shite mail regurgitating the same old .Fuck me I am sick of it ,can't wait to turk Palace tomorrow and get pissed.

There was no match, the transfer window is closed. What did you want people to talk about. Why would you come on the forum when the subject you don't want to discuss is the only subject to discuss

November 18, 2017, 12:26:33 AM
Reply #3

Tinga

Not much else to talk about, plus it's kind of one of the most important decisions we'll make for a while.

November 18, 2017, 12:58:38 AM
Reply #4

blue slug

It’d be a pretty boring forum if we weren’t commenting about our potential next manager

November 18, 2017, 01:03:48 AM
Reply #5

Mayor Farnum

Supporting a football club has never been just about ninety minutes on a Saturday.

November 18, 2017, 01:16:23 AM
Reply #6

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
It's a forum.
It makes you want to put your fist through the screen and it's the reason why we keep coming back day after day, week after week............😊
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 18, 2017, 01:50:33 AM
Reply #7

blue1948

It's a forum.
It makes you want to put your fist through the screen and it's the reason why we keep coming back day after day, week after week............😊
No for me it is comments like yours .

November 18, 2017, 01:53:39 AM
Reply #8

blue1948

There was no match, the transfer window is closed. What did you want people to talk about. Why would you come on the forum when the subject you don't want to discuss is the only subject to discuss
Get back in the hole .It seems all you understand has a ten in it . I have my views and you rant . Simple . Just for you I will explain a little further ,it was not only here I was on about .I want to go on but nah.

November 18, 2017, 03:24:12 AM
Reply #9

KoemansNumberTens

Get back in the hole .It seems all you understand has a ten in it . I have my views and you rant . Simple . Just for you I will explain a little further ,it was not only here I was on about .I want to go on but nah.

You've started a topic on an Everton forum about which topics on an Everton forum you don't like. If anyone's ranting its you.

On top of that though which topics you don't like isn't really Everton related. Should be in general

November 18, 2017, 06:35:56 AM
Reply #10

Tony Clifton

November 18, 2017, 12:17:27 PM
Reply #11

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I'm gonna give this thread a 2 out of 10.

November 18, 2017, 03:26:56 PM
Reply #12

Toddacelli

I'm gonna give this thread a 2 out of 10.

Generous.

I only come on here for the Hot Latin Beauties Online adverts. They seem to have used up all the Muslim Singles and Muslims Looking For Marriage Ads. I do miss the good old Russian Brides days though. Now they were some nice banners!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 18, 2017, 04:37:51 PM
Reply #13

blue1948

You've started a topic on an Everton forum about which topics on an Everton forum you don't like. If anyone's ranting its you.

On top of that though which topics you don't like isn't really Everton related. Should be in general
So help me out here ,I started a thread on the fact that the MEDIA has not stopped linking us with lots of managers ,that is US ,EVERTON .If that is not clear enough please tell me your native tongue and I will try to translate .I hope you picked up on the fact it is EVERTON'S new manager so it is about EVERTON .Also it was not a thread on which topics I don't like .
So once again get your act together or at least try.

November 18, 2017, 04:42:03 PM
Reply #14

Toddacelli

So help me out here ,I started a thread on the fact that the MEDIA has not stopped linking us with lots of managers ,that is US ,EVERTON .If that is not clear enough please tell me your native tongue and I will try to translate .I hope you picked up on the fact it is EVERTON'S new manager so it is about EVERTON .Also it was not a thread on which topics I don't like .
So once again get your act together or at least try.

I think maybe you wrote it as 'fed of all this bullshit talk and non stories in the papers' and some of us read it as 'fed of all this bullshit talk and non stories on this forum'.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates